Hello everyone!

I joined this site a couple of weeks ago. I'm a refugee from the "big" online weight loss site.

Anyway, I love this site! :heart: It's so easy to use. And it's especially fantastic that it is free.

I was at my goal weight 3 years ago, but then took a job that was absolutely horrible and I allowed myself to go to the bottom of the to-do list. But now none of my clothes fit and I am not very fond of the way I let my weight get away from me.

Hope to learn lots from all of you, and be motivated too!

Replies

• I joined this site a couple of weeks ago. I'm a refugee from the "big" online weight loss site.

Anyway, I love this site! :heart: It's so easy to use. And it's especially fantastic that it is free.

I was at my goal weight 3 years ago, but then took a job that was absolutely horrible and I allowed myself to go to the bottom of the to-do list. But now none of my clothes fit and I am not very fond of the way I let my weight get away from me.

Hope to learn lots from all of you, and be motivated too!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Welcome! I know what you mean about the weight and the job! I'm in the middle of both! This site definitely keeps me motivated. Hope it keeps you motivated, too. You can definitely do it :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web! :love:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it! :smile:
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off! :noway:
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker: