Ultimate Accountability Challenge - October 2022

LazyBlondeChef
LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
You are invited to check us out...

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!

The accountability is a daily report of:
1) More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4) Reporting of your fulfillment of the above (daily, or every other day).

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month.

Those who end the month with 3 or less Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

This group emphasizes long-term changes, but you can sign up for one month at a time.

You can join us here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143746-ultimate-accountability-challenge-october-2022

(be sure to click on the green 'JOIN' button).

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    Are you looking for accountability? This is the best accountability group that has kept me going:)
    Come give it a try!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    edited September 2022
    This group/ challenge has literally changed my life! I have been a part of UAC for 2 years and it has kept me on track. I have struggled with my weight my whole life but now I don't diet anymore as UAC has helped me establish a healthy relationship with food and a healthy lifestyle instead of always being on a ridiculous quick fix diet! I have lost around 24kgs but the biggest achievement for me is not loosing it but the fact that I have been able to keep it off!!! UAC is an easy way to check in, keep me accountable and get support! There a 3 simple rules which if followed correctly are actually challenging! I have had months were I hve done really well with the challenge and other months that I have failed but I always keep showing up. I highly recommend that you give UAC a go, you owe it to yourself to focus on you and your health and if you are a busy person like myself than this group will be perfect as it only takes a second every day for you to check in to report your progress! Give it a shot, trust me when I say you will not regret it! Xo
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    Each month the call goes out and I join the UAC for another month of successful weight loss. I joined for the first time in August 2021, the same week I joined MFP. I am down about 68 pounds and I credit the daily accountability to be honest with myself about tracking everything, keeping below my calorie threshold, and getting a minimum of 20 minutes of intentional movement every day. A terrific group of people — supportive, encouraging, and I’ve learned so much. Join us!?!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,453 Member
    edited September 2022
    Accountability. Challenge yourself. Do you dare? I do, I have been a member of this challenge for a long time and the support advice and encouragement is astounding from this group of individuals. No matter where you are in your healthy journey this group is the place to be. I have lost a fair amount of weight before this group and even though I am in a slump right now I know that I can rebound and move forward just by the daily encouragement.

The UAC keeps me on task and I look forward to reading how everyone is doing each day, I am amazed at what I have learned from my counterparts why not join us?
  • I highly recommend the UAC. I joined in August 2021 and it's been immensely helpful to me. You won't find a more supportive and welcoming group on the internet. It's so inspiring to see how everyone shows up day after day to this simple task, in spite of whatever else is going on in their lives. We'd love to have you!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,747 Member
    This is a GREAT challenge. Wonderful method and amazing folks! I learn something new every month for sure.
  • ualflygirldm
    ualflygirldm Posts: 112 Member
    10/1
    20 min + exercise - yes
    Food tracking. -yes
    Calorie budget met- yes
    Reporting complete-yes