WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2022

Replies

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,778 Member
    Karen--Thanks for sharing the video. This strom is terrible all over.
    Machka--Glad they have found the skin cancer early and pray treatment is quick.
    Feeling kind of Blah, not sure why. Eating still to much. Not giving up and going to gym after work. DH dropped me off this morning and since he gets off later than I do I have no excuse not to stop and do some newstep and hand weights.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Heather, I love your bowl!
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,020 Member
    Tina here's some encouragement for you! You can do this, a little at a time. You know the steps. Slow and steady, persistence is key. One day at a time. You will be stronger and healthier!

Katla hope you are not separated for too long.

Rebecca hope you get some good info from your doctor today. And that you find some comfort.

I rode Henry today. His trot is getting better again and meanwhile my legs got weaker. He was a little slow to respond but we got there.

Annie in Delaware
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,018 Member
    ☘️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,491 Member
  • pipcd34
    Stat for the day-

Walk/slow jog w/yogi to RX n bk- 1hr 32min 35sec, 46elev, 3.86ap, 112ahr, 146mhr, 6.11mi= 633c
    Strava app = 748c
  • pipcd34
    edited September 2022
    After and before. Guest bathroom done! That shower handle dribbled, didn’t work at all the one time we had to use it. Partial plumber and other part kirby!
    t62sctasokxq.jpeg
    hlqhs19qqvfy.jpeg
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    :)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,673 Member
    Evening ladies
    Not much to share
    Ive seen pictures and video of the park, not of Toms place and there is tons of destruction. Homes gone,roofs gone,carports gone.. its a mess.. right now and for the forseable future its inhabitable.. i hate to have to show Tom the pictures ,but need to for his own peace of mind.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,901 Member
    Katla49 wrote: »
    DH and I have been chatting off & on via telephone most of the day. He is getting better day by day. I hope that he will be able to join me in our apartment in a few days. I am looking forward to being together. 💖

:) It's great to hear this. I remember not long ago that you were so discouraged about not getting to see your husband and now you can talk to him on the phone and your daughter has taken you to see him and you've found some ways to pass the time at your apartment while he is getting better.

<3 Barbie
  • pipcd34
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,558 Member
    Katla49 wrote: »
    DH and I have been chatting off & on via telephone most of the day. He is getting better day by day. I hope that he will be able to join me in our apartment in a few days. I am looking forward to being together. 💖

I'm so happy, Katla. Things are looking up.

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,791 Member
    Evening ladies
    Not much to share
    Ive seen pictures and video of the park, not of Toms place and there is tons of destruction. Homes gone,roofs gone,carports gone.. its a mess.. right now and for the forseable future its inhabitable.. i hate to have to show Tom the pictures ,but need to for his own peace of mind.

Can't he look it up himself. It's his place. As Flea says, he can do it when he is ready.

Otherwise it could come across that you're gloating a little.
  • pipcd34