edited September 2022
    omh39m38mtd8.jpg
    And just knowing what you feel, or want, is hard too. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,636 Member
    Morning ladies
    No not gloating at all..
    Ive been on a Lacasa Facebook page since we were together and he isnt on Facebook..and he wants to see what he is up against when he goes down in a few weeks..I am not doing it to be mean or spiteful.. I loved that place and it hurts my heart to see it all destroyed..
    Well off to watch the little guy and then taking Dan out to an early dinner tonight and get Homer out .. Elena's daughter getting married tonight so they have the wedding to go to ,i said id stop and get the old boy out to potty..
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    9irh6twgubro.png
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    edited September 2022
    p0yhil67d8d6.png

rgokp477v9r4.png

:)

• Rosemarie2972
    Rosemarie2972 Posts: 423 Member
    Heather: I love the bowl!

Machka: So glad the skin cancer was caught early

Katla: Hoping your DH joins you soon!

Rebecca: Glad the doctor was helpful. Maybe all the traveling contributed to this It would for me.

Viv: I hope you enjoy your adventure on the bus and to the MD and to the shopping.

My parents had a place down by Fort Myers for 20 years They loved to sit on the beach. The destruction there is unbelievable. I 50% packed us up and had a hotel reservation in case we lost the lights, we only have 12 hours of battery on the bi-pap but all has been well so far. They didn't even cancel school in this county. I did take a walk yesterday and visited a friend. Hoping to do a zoom social hour this morning and then walk again. The extra help has been great and getting to bed earlier is wonderful!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,120 Member
    KJ - :p:p:p
    Actually, I don't dislike mice. Just not little vanishing, scuttling shadows when I'm relaxing in the evening. I admire them, in a way. But I didn't invite them in. :#

New podcast by Dr Chatterjee is food for thought. Guest Zach Bush. I think Margaret might like it. I think he is at the extreme end of the 'wholeness' spectrum, but I agree with most of it.

Love Heather UK who has just seen the mouse again!
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,267 Member
    <3
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,877 Member
    :) When I was teaching grade one I routinely read "The Mouse and the Motorcycle" to the kids. I was understandably horrified when the custodial staff began taking steps to poison mice in the school until a mouse ran across my path and I grabbed my skirt, jumped away and yelled "EEK"
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,636 Member
    I saw something on Facebook that if you take white vinegar and pour it around the perimeter of your home it keeps the mice away..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,431 Member
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,618 Member
    :)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,120 Member
    We went for our flu jabs. We were called in together. She was a very jolly jabber and it was almost painless. An enjoyable experience! :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,267 Member
    Katla ~ So happy to hear that your husband will be joining you and pray that all goes well.

Carol in GA