What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• Seabee_74
    Seabee_74 Posts: 26 Member
    The last thing I bought was a Premium Membership to MFP, about an hour ago.... It's half price, had to try it ....
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited October 2022
    I guess a clean house

How's the move going?

Carpets are cleaned (by the kinda hit Turkish dude), locks changed, cleaners did an amazing job cleaning every square inch. I got all the boxes moved over that I wanted to. Tomorrow a friend comes to help set up the kitchen, new bedroom furniture is delivered. It's like this crazy long gradual move

But I do love standing in my new backyard enjoying the beautiful oasis the former owners created

That's awesome! You must be happy to finally be there. Glad you have ppl helping ❤

We made ourselves a oasis in the backyard this year too. It's my favorite place to be. I love having my coffee in my gazebo in the morning with a good book. We have to put everything away soon though, it's getting cold. We may be able to still enjoy it for another week or so with the fireplace.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,160 Member
    I guess a clean house

How's the move going?

Carpets are cleaned (by the kinda hit Turkish dude), locks changed, cleaners did an amazing job cleaning every square inch. I got all the boxes moved over that I wanted to. Tomorrow a friend comes to help set up the kitchen, new bedroom furniture is delivered. It's like this crazy long gradual move

But I do love standing in my new backyard enjoying the beautiful oasis the former owners created

That's awesome! You must be happy to finally be there. Glad you have ppl helping ❤

We made ourselves a oasis in the backyard this year too. It's my favorite place to be. I love having my coffee in my gazebo in the morning with a good book. We have to put everything away soon though, it's getting cold. We may be able to still enjoy it for another week or so with the fireplace.

I love a good backyard. I grew up in the country where our backyard was big enough for baseball or soccer games, fruit trees and gardens so I need a nice backyard. Luckily we found one. It's hard sometimes in the city but we learned during lockdown it's nice having a good backyard since it's a little oasis to escape to.

I might take over some patio chairs so we can sit outside with mimosas this morning
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Seabee_74 wrote: »
    The last thing I bought was a Premium Membership to MFP, about an hour ago.... It's half price, had to try it ....

You bought it for the barcode scan option, right?

:)
  • TriHard40
    TriHard40 Posts: 8 Member
    Coffee
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Pizza
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,160 Member
    Thai food
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 541 Member
    Some rogue 5 lb change plates, a new curl bar and some resistance tubes.
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,012 Member
    Skilcraft fine ballpoint pens - blue
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    A new damned laser thermometer :(
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,424 Member
    spsg9w2k4r8r.jpeg
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    spsg9w2k4r8r.jpeg

1000? I would pass out for 2 days😅
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,041 Member
    spsg9w2k4r8r.jpeg

Surely its divided up and not ate in one setting. Cause if so I too would be out for a couple days 😂
  • cowsfan12
    Sixer of coors light -
  • honey_honey_12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    spsg9w2k4r8r.jpeg

Surely its divided up and not ate in one setting. Cause if so I too would be out for a couple days 😂

Unfortunately for me my liver metabolizes the edibles too quickly, don’t really do anything but I keep trying.
    Ate 1/2 waited 1.5hrs, ate the other 1/2.
    Finally I got what I wanted.

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    spsg9w2k4r8r.jpeg

Unfortunately for me my liver metabolizes the edibles too quickly, don’t really do anything but I keep trying.
    Ate 1/2 waited 1.5hrs, ate the other 1/2.
    Finally I got what I wanted.

That is insane 🤯

• honey_honey_12
    @cowsfan12
    Yep but……
    2 beers and I’m DRUNK,
    3 I just might pass out.
    🤷🏼‍♀️
    Go figure 😀
  • cowsfan12
    @cowsfan12
    Yep but……
    2 beers and I’m DRUNK,
    3 I just might pass out.
    🤷🏼‍♀️
    Go figure 😀

Eh - to each their own right- I’ll have all the drinks and leave the edibles to you my friend 😂

• tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Total war rtd and barbell fudge bar