Reason to smile today

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,171 Member
    Waking up to sunshine streaming in through my bedroom window
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    My niece telling me I'm her favorite aunt.
    Im also the only one she has 🤣😂
  • Alinouveau2
    My friend and her mom coming over to pick paint colours and toast the new house with me
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    "And when nobody wakes you up in the morning, and when nobody waits for you at night, and when you can do whatever you want. What do you call it, Freedom or Loneliness?" - Charles Bukowski

That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.

Charles bukowski
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    "And when nobody wakes you up in the morning, and when nobody waits for you at night, and when you can do whatever you want. What do you call it, Freedom or Loneliness?" - Charles Bukowski

That's the problem with drinking, I thought, as I poured myself a drink. If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget; if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate; and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.

Charles bukowski

I need to start reading this dude asap
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Charles bukowski

I need to start reading this dude asap

Good stuff dude

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    if we’re posting bukowski i need to add this

https://youtu.be/DeIAQWIg9Ks
  • cowsfan12
    if we’re posting bukowski i need to add this

https://youtu.be/DeIAQWIg9Ks

Got damned right. - I wish I’d have realized this in
    My adolescence- I try to convey this to my kids now !
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Just talked to my grandmother. Today is her birthday. Thankful for another year.

♥️ lucky guy 😊
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Just talked to my grandmother. Today is her birthday. Thankful for another year.

Happy birthday grandma 🤗🥰🥳
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member

You are lucky to still have her. I'd give anything for another day with my grandmothers. Happy birthday to her <3
  • Alinouveau2
    Couches. And paint and a new light
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    The piano room, it looks so nice in there
    uelvlr5mu22i.jpg

It looks really cheerful and elegant in there
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Yoohoos
    I thought they took them out of the break room but I discovered them in a different location. 🥰🥰🥰🥰
  • Alinouveau2
    The piano room, it looks so nice in there
    uelvlr5mu22i.jpg

It looks really cheerful and elegant in there

Best part is the room has doors!!! I plan on setting up the boy's record player there so it's a music hang out room.