Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• mahmood_adeel
    mahmood_adeel Posts: 2 Member
    I am also new here and want to have few friends to get motivation.
  • zzzedd
    zzzedd Posts: 14 Member
    Hi,

Back after a few months away. Looking for some new friends to help me along on my journey. Lost a fair bit then got complacent and put it back on.

Looking to not only lose but also to maintain.

Thanks

• TattedGemini
    TattedGemini Posts: 23 Member
    Hey all! Back on mfp after a few months break. Most of my friends bailed and I need to find new ones. Feel free to add me 😊
  • NuggetBrain
    NuggetBrain Posts: 526 Member
    I would love more friends to keep me motivated!
  • CranberrySalad
    CranberrySalad Posts: 4 Member
    I'm down for making new friends whenever! I've used MFP for a few years now with some see-saw progress, so it'd be more fun to get in with the community for accountability
  • CranberrySalad
    CranberrySalad Posts: 4 Member
    edited October 2022
    [Oops, repost :p]
  • jmart1223
    jmart1223 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all, James here. Getting back into this after a long break and would love some friends. Add me if you want some encouragement or just want to chat!
  • marcoavalosjr
    marcoavalosjr Posts: 6 Member
    I'M BACK
    Slowly getting back into the flow of things. Tacking & hitting the gym 3-4 times a week.
    Add me !
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    Looking for more friends.

-30 y/o female
    -wife, mom, student
    -losing weight (35+ pounds)

🤍😊
  • dulcedenisse
    dulcedenisse Posts: 33 Member
    Looking for more friends.

-30 y/o female
    -wife, mom, student
    -losing weight (35+ pounds)

🤍😊
  • jayjeremyway
    jayjeremyway Posts: 4 Member
    Just getting started on here. Would love support and accountability.
  • Mewymew16
    Mewymew16 Posts: 3 Member
    I am always in need of motivation and new friends!
  • Mewymew16
    Mewymew16 Posts: 3 Member
    I am always in need of motivation and new friends!
  • softarc
    softarc Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2022
    Hello all! New account (trying to lose some regain weight -_-) and I need some friends for support and motivation. Please add me!
  • chelletastic31
    chelletastic31 Posts: 17 Member
    Hey friends! I'm a 38 year old mom of 2 that can't get enough hikes and pilates. Back on here again after getting fit (the irony). Looking for friends to motivate and keep each other accountable. Add me :)
  • chelletastic31
    chelletastic31 Posts: 17 Member
    edited October 2022
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Hi All!
    I’m looking for friends on here, most of the friends on my friends list don’t log in anymore. I’ve tried adding a few from here but if your profile is private, I can’t figure out how to send a friend request. Maybe bc I’m on my phone?

• softarc
    softarc Posts: 3 Member
    RenaPink11 wrote: »
    Hi All!
    I’m looking for friends on here, most of the friends on my friends list don’t log in anymore. I’ve tried adding a few from here but if your profile is private, I can’t figure out how to send a friend request. Maybe bc I’m on my phone?

I am sure there is a more efficient way, but this is what I’ve done when on my phone:

Click the username, then copy the username when it pops up in the little box. Next, click the three horizontal lines on the top left of the screen to open the drop down menu. Click “Find Members”. Paste the username in the search box on the page that pops up, then click “Search” (green button).

There is probably an easier way but this is what I do 🙂 also this is for an iPhone, not sure if it’s different for other devices.

• Lunalovefool
    Lunalovefool Posts: 108 Member
    Would love to meet more people on here :) Feel free to add me!
  • Lunalovefool
    Lunalovefool Posts: 108 Member
    Would love to meet more people on here :) Feel free to add me!