WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2022

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,932 Member
    ☘️

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    I am spending the afternoon with DH. I think he will move into my/our apartment in a few days. I look forward to it.
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,081 Member
    Rosemarie if you have any type of chronic pain you might want to see if you can get a prescription for it. I will help you with how to use it like I do. It's very effective!

💞 Mary from Arizona/Minnesota
  • fanncy0626
    Vickil57 wrote: »
    Mary--The TENS unit I have, has the pads. I wonder if it would work on my bat wings. I will have eto give it a try. Can't hurt.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3

I would get the wand. You can probably get one for your TENS unit. I cover every square inch of my face. I don't think that the pads would work the same.

💞 Mary from Arizona/Minnesota
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,435 Member
    Yy
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,689 Member
    Lanette
    Facebook Messenger question: I'm curious. How many of you use Facebook Messenger as a primary way of communicating with people? I like that I can open it on my tablet and not have to also open FB and be bombarded with their ads. Seems like 99% of my friends prefer Messenger over texting and email.

I use FB Messenger daily. I have a group message with my girls, a couple my eldest daughter added me to with her friends and one my youngest started named Fam Jam.

2 of us use iPhones and 2 androids it is our way of having group messages.
    My cousin and I communicate almost entirely through messenger. So does my Brother and I.

Tracey in Edmonton
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited October 2022
  • fanncy0626
    💞🙏Destiny🙏💞
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,787 Member
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,127 Member
    Having done a quick research on Google I see they are not exactly the same. Most people in the UK use WhatsApp. Easy to video conference as well, voice message etc, though I mostly use it for chat and sending photos and videos.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    <3