CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    tigrig wrote: »
    Questioning my decision to buy the 5" inseam gym shorts

You can always try them on and show us. 😏

I’ve been seeing a lot of those hoochie daddy shorts lately. As long as there are no dangly bits in public I’m OK with it. I mean, I’m sorry for policing your body but …

No dangly bits. I don't want to end up on the offender list so I at least got the ones with the liner inside 😅03vdtkv256mx.jpg

I'm disappointed you're not wearing your boots.
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 540 Member

My workout shorts are only 5” or shorter. I hate having them tug at my thighs when I’m doing cardio, leg reps and kickboxing work. But then again I only wear them in my garage in Texas heat. In the winter its compression tights.

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member

I’ve been seeing a lot of those hoochie daddy shorts lately. As long as there are no dangly bits in public I’m OK with it. I mean, I’m sorry for policing your body but …

No dangly bits. I don't want to end up on the offender list so I at least got the ones with the liner inside 😅03vdtkv256mx.jpg
    These are cute and show your legs to good advantage

• TwitchyMagee
    Going through my notes. I need to pass this test today to get my certification. I've been staying up late trying to learn everything and I've really been hard on myself. We'll see if it all payed off and if i've been stressed for nothing..

Good luck!!! You'll do awesome!
    y
    Going through my notes. I need to pass this test today to get my certification. I've been staying up late trying to learn everything and I've really been hard on myself. We'll see if it all payed off and if i've been stressed for nothing..

This is exciting!

It went REALLY good! Now I'm overthinking it and questioning myself 😅🤣 I should know by the end of the day.

I did it! I'm officially certified. All those tears yesterday for NOTHING!
    omgomgomg yes! You are superwoman! I am so impressed with your hard work and determination and how much of your heart you have put into this! I’m so glad you are seeing the reward
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member

My workout shorts are only 5” or shorter. I hate having them tug at my thighs when I’m doing cardio, leg reps and kickboxing work. But then again I only wear them in my garage in Texas heat. In the winter its compression tights.

Well I figured I'd give em and try, but didn't want to be the weird guy in the gym 😅 worked out I guess. Kudos to you for being able to do tights though, I have a hard time wearing anything but shorts even in the winter
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member

y

This is exciting!

It went REALLY good! Now I'm overthinking it and questioning myself 😅🤣 I should know by the end of the day.

Congratulations!!!!!!! Hard work paid off!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,255 Member
    edited October 2022

y

This is exciting!

Congratulations beautiful! 😊
    I’m happy for you ☺️

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member

y

This is exciting!

I'm so proud of you ❤️
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

y

This is exciting!

congrats pretty lady! ♥️🎉
  • s1im62
    s1im62 Posts: 28,960 Member
    Munching on some home-grown air-fryer okra.

I planted a bit late, and just picked the 'first fruits' out of my garden yesterday. Yummy!

• CoffeeNstilettos
    Eating trail mix while making a list of the things I need to pack. Do I really need 4 pairs of shoes and 2 coats for my 3 day stay?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Eating trail mix while making a list of the things I need to pack. Do I really need 4 pairs of shoes and 2 coats for my 3 day stay?
    hotel shoes, walking shoes, fancy shoes, & shoes of a different color
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    hotel shoes, walking shoes, fancy shoes, & shoes of a different color

Oh *kitten*, I need my running shoes too.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Thinking about elephants and bunnies
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member

y

This is exciting!

Hooray!!! Congratulations!!!! We all knew you'd do it
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member

Yes....the answer is always over pack cause you never know.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

y

This is exciting!

This is awesome.. way to go 🥳👏
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Couldn’t walk today, ankle still sore but I did manage my Crunch, Squat, Bands workout. 🙂