Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Well... I made it two weeks straight without disappearing... Which means I can socialize with fellow MFPers now without just never showing back up. Working on loss and minor muscle build. Recovering from surgery. Try to track good daily. Do drink, trying to not overindulge. Like to laugh and have fun with friends who help keep each other in line.

Sounds okay? Add away 😊
  • undeaddasad
    undeaddasad Posts: 1 Member
    Day 2 on this platform and I love it so far. Wouldn’t mind some like minded friends on here. Specially if you’re from Turkey or specifically from Istanbul. Feel free to add!
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    I’d be happy to add to my active friends! I have an open diary, and will like and comment on your posts ❤️ However, I prefer not to private message ☺️ If that’s the kind of friend you’re looking for feel free to add me! ☺️
  • JDMac82
    JDMac82 Posts: 3,192 Member
    Day 3140 and counting, never met a stranger! Lol
  • KokiriWitch
    KokiriWitch Posts: 6 Member
    Hiiii again! Always looking for friends to support!! Add me~
  • millejon633
    millejon633 Posts: 6 Member
    I need Help getting Friends Please Friend Me I got 0!
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Looking for friends!!! I'm vegan, eat pretty clean, and losing weight! Can inspire, support, and cheer on. Talk to you soon.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    Always looking for more friends. I'm currently down 110 pounds. 48 more to go. I love everyone's words of encouragement.
  • Hbobsv2
    Hbobsv2 Posts: 3 Member
    This is my second attempt at using MFP. I love the community aspect of it and could really use some motivation. I have 56lbs to lose which I've done before, however I now have left leg paralysis and a back disorder so the exercises I used to do are no longer something I can do...so I'm really having to watch my calorie intake...no cheating for me :D
    Always happy to motivate others too!
  • annika_leee
    annika_leee Posts: 5 Member
    Please feel free to add me if you need more friends! I have lost ~15 lbs so far and I love seeing people work towards their goals. :)
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    Going from a continuous calorie deficit to 2 weeks maintenance, 2 weeks deficit in attempt to oost my metabolism and build strength while cutting fat.

You like pics of dogs? Pics of delicious food instead of boring bland chicken and veggies? Interested in kayaking, hiking, road and mountain biking or snowboarding? Add me 😁
  • issac80
    issac80 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2022
    Hello to this lovely fitness community !!
  • issac80
    issac80 Posts: 3 Member
    Issac here from Singapore. I golf a bit & Fitness is a way of life for me, and something I enjoy doing to keep my body on the go at all times. Happy to connect !!
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Back after an absence and always looking for new friends
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Back after an absence and always looking for new friends.
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Starting back up, looking for new/old friends. Add me 🙂
  • pattyroski2563
    pattyroski2563 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I'm Patty and from Ohio. If anyone wants to add me :)
  • DashGravity
    DashGravity Posts: 10 Member
    Hi from Melbourne Australia.. feel free to add me looking for new friends to keep the encouragement going!😃
  • luvialca
    luvialca Posts: 8 Member
    Hi guys!
    I live in Lisbon and also would love to make new friends for this journey! Need to lose 10Kg and get active again.
    See you!
  • fit40uk
    fit40uk Posts: 9 Member
    Yes please, I need a little help with motivation but also love to see people achieve their goals and provide encouragement.