If the person avobe send you a FR, what would you do?

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    I would happily accept.
  • DWBalboa
    I wish i could send a friend request, but i am at a even number on my friendslist
    And i can't stand having a uneven number of friends.
    So adding you, will mean i need to add another. Or kick someone out of the classroom

I have learnt to combat my OCD by switching it up in my mind. I make myself need it to be an odd number or I go nuts. It took a bit of work at first but I did it. I know you can too my friend.
    Of course I as quickly as possible find a way to get back to even numbers. :wink:
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    friends! he is one of the good ones
  • DWBalboa wrote: »
    I wish i could send a friend request, but i am at a even number on my friendslist
    So adding you, will mean i need to add another. Or kick someone out of the classroom

I have learnt to combat my OCD by switching it up in my mind. I make myself need it to be an odd number or I go nuts. It took a bit of work at first but I did it. I know you can too my friend.
    Of course I as quickly as possible find a way to get back to even numbers. :wink:

I've actually have had therapy for it.
    It was way worse, but i still have a thing with even numbers, that's something that might never go away, but i can live with it
    Like counting stairsteps, or turning up the volume to a even number as well (radio and television)
  • ^ oh hey, me too. So I suppose we remain unfriended 😁

Well, we can't be unfriended, if we have never been friends before.
    But still love from this side of the world girl
  • friends! he is one of the good ones

Keeping this guy, he is fun
  • DWBalboa
    friends! he is one of the good ones

Thanks brother, you are too.
  • DWBalboa
    edited September 2022
    DWBalboa wrote: »

It was way worse, but i still have a thing with even numbers, that's something that might never go away, but i can live with it
    Like counting stairsteps, or turning up the volume to a even number as well (radio and television)

OMG! I find myself counting shat for no reason. When I'm brushing my teeth or when I'm stirring a pot, how many times I've turned a screw etc. The TV too, but because I love messing with my kids with the TV, that doesn't bother me as much.
    I used to have terrible anxiety in crowds to the point I would get sick, I have gotten better with that, but sometime just out of the blue it'll hit me.
    See We knew there was a reason we like y'all! :wink:
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Already Friends with the amazing DW :)
  • itsjustme1984
    itsjustme1984 Posts: 410 Member
    Already friends
  • DWBalboa wrote: »
    DWBalboa wrote: »

OMG! I find myself counting shat for no reason. When I'm brushing my teeth or when I'm stirring a pot, how many times I've turned a screw etc. The TV too, but because I love messing with my kids with the TV, that doesn't bother me as much.
    I used to have terrible anxiety in crowds to the point I would get sick, I have gotten better with that, but sometime just out of the blue it'll hit me.
    See We knew there was a reason we like y'all! :wink:

Thanks brother!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Already friends with the marvelous Gus :)
  • DWBalboa
    Already friends but I would gladly accept again.
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    I’d accept
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Would have to accept
  • itsjustme1984
    itsjustme1984 Posts: 410 Member
    Accept
  • chelletastic31
    chelletastic31 Posts: 17 Member
    Always accepting new friends!