Replies

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,334 Member
    Weigh in day: Sat
    PW: 226
    CW: 227.2
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,065 Member
    The October Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Oct 9th. Join us as we "Think, Plan and Do!" Hope to see you there! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10875526/october-week-2-group-challenge-think-plan-and-do#latest

Jessica
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,763 Member
    Digger61
    Weigh in day: Sat
    PW: 206
    CW: 206
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Yesterday there was a 5k, 10k, half marathon and a full marathon in my town. I walked a few houses down and watched all the runners come by I did my best to clamp and encourage them.
    Some of you may know I used to run. That how I started my weight loss journey. While I was encouraged them it stirred me up. My plan is to run in the marathon next year. I'm excited.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,854 Member
    @megnolia82 Oh no! I'm so sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. Hugs.

@Cornanda Yes! My day off was nice. :) Better late than never with the goals. :D Good goals and a good idea to make a pretty chart! Go get it! Thanks for the graphics, inspiring!

@19shmoo69 That's great, Darren! That is great motivation, I'm cheering for YOU!

Hello all. Not much going on here. I'm getting ready to take the dog for a nice walk. My knee is still bothering me, I made an appointment with my doctor but it's not until Nov 1st so it may not be hurting by then. I may do some meal prep today, not sure. I may also do absolutely nothing.

My Halloween Challenge goals report for yesterday:
    1) track 90% of what I eat every day - ✔
    2) drink 50 oz of water each day - ❌

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 777 Member
    Sunday weigh in.

Megnolia82

CW: 215
    PW: 220.4
    SW: 228

Last week was a big blip due to an indulgent weekend. Back on track this week. :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,203 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

tlz16q2i48ix.png
    wu6996s3uxhc.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    pt4t6bk9ycr5.png

By Pounds
    7ocec1a6d71s.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    7fwmazdfsciu.png

By Pounds
    ikt4a7udvba1.png
    gz473ieosads.png

Team Winners
    q7tw2jdhgkpf.png
  • Tamevv
    Tamevv Posts: 331 Member
    Hi everyone. Super quick check in to say hello 😁👋. My busiest days are done and the sun is shining but I decided to skip my workout this morning and relax. I’ll take a walk later but for now am enjoying coffee and sun and bird noises. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,126 Member
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 193
    CW: 197
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,528 Member

@trooworld I'm glad to hear your friend liked My Best Friend's Exorcism, it had mixed reviews so I hadn't seen it yet but I will soon hearing this. Unexpected cheddar is the best, I just tried it a few months ago. Let me know how the cranberry one is!

@megnolia82 I hope you feel better soon, take care my friend.

@Cornanda Great goals and I love the memes!

@19shmoo69 I'm glad you went out and cheered on the runners, so next year you'll be in the mix too, yay! This goal may be just what you need Darren!

@shaunarlr83 @GabiV125 @laurelfit57 Congratulations!

@Tamevv Sounds like a perfect morning to relax and enjoy and be in the moment.

Hi awesome teammates! I was grumpy yesterday so I didn't want to check in and spent most of the day on the couch or in bed watching TV (Midnight Club and Worst Roommate Ever) and reading an urban fantasy book. I'm a little better at least mentally today, I did a short chair cardio/weights/stretching workout then made the HOA meeting sign and took it to the mailbox, typed up charity board minutes, and got a few other things done and caught up on email. My feet are still really bad so walking is tough. Bill's coming to visit on Thursday so need to straighten up the house, I've let it go the last couple weeks so I have my work cut out for me. I remember mentioning about the Jasper/Asher issues, I got a Feliway diffuser and Jasper hasn't been mean to Asher since, just the usual chasing each other and play fighting thank goodness. That thing is like a miracle worker, I'm so grateful! Time for a new week, have a great Monday!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,854 Member
    @shaunarlr83 @GabiV125 @laurelfit57 Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard! Way to go!

@megnolia82 Congrats on the loss!

@Tamevv That sounds wonderful. I hope you enjoy the day!

@Katmary71 Yeah she said it was "entertaining" so that may be a mixed review lol. She is willing to watch it again, so that says something as well. The cranberry were the crisps: pumpkin cranberry rosemary crisps and they were fabulous with the creamy Toscano cheese (that's not the whole title of the cheese but that's what I remember lol) that was dusted with cinnamon. That was the first time I tried the unexpected cheddar but it won't be the last! I had to look up a Feliway diffuser, I hadn't heard of that. I'm glad that worked. I hope today is a better day for you. <3

Hi all. I didn't do much of anything yesterday, I did go for a walk in the morning with the dog and the husband but it was short, our dog doesn't like to walk far and we end up carrying her the rest of the way home if we go too far lol.

My Halloween Challenge goals report for yesterday:
    1) track 90% of what I eat every day - ✔
    2) drink 50 oz of water each day - ❌

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 689 Member
    Jactop
    weigh in day Monday
    PW: 198.6
    CW: 196.6
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member

@19shmoo69 - Way to get that scale moving back the way you want it to go!!! Great loss! I’m glad you’ve got a stirring again!!! Great goal!!!

@trooworld - my uncle started having knee pain a few months back. He really didn’t want surgery so he tried a Dr. that does non surgical knee repair of some sort anyways he told him his insurance would t allow him to do anything unless he went to physical therapy first, that 2 weeks of physical therapy somehow healed his knee pain altogether. I think I’m gonna have him show me what they had him do. My knees are starting to hurt from sitting so many hours on the road. I’m sure you’ve said before but maybe before I was here or I missed it. What kind of dog do you have!? I have a 4 lb Chihuahua she does good walking but she’s so little I just carry her lol I actually took her on a hike back in August, in a carrying bag. She loved it and it was easier than I imagined it would be.

@tamevv - Hi Tam!!! I wish I was enjoying a morning like yours!!

@Katmary71 - I was in a mood yesterday also. No rhyme or reason for it lol I ate some Chinese takeout and went back to bed. Woke up better 😉

@Jactop - nice loss!!

Can’t ever make plans! 😰😰😰 2 hours from our delivery we got hung up on some train tracks. No huge train versus truck disaster or anything like that but there was some damage to the truck we was hauling and the trailer is probably totaled. Nothing happened to us or our truck but we are kinda left in limbo on what we will do now. I was sure hoping I would be hiking right now. There are trails right next to where we were supposed to be unloading. ☹️ I’ve been awake since 5:45pm when I woke up from my nap. That was also the last time I ate. Might get some sleep and do my weigh in somewhere when I get back up. Incident occurred at 3 am and we are just now at the wrecker yard (7:15am now) We can leave here soon and go find a place to rest and figure out what happens now.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 777 Member
    Good morning! Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians :)

I don’t think I ever made a proper introductory post since October has been a real washout of a month so far. Hopefully back to work tomorrow after being home sick for a week.

I’ve always been overweight but I carried it well and kept fit and active. The last 30 pounds of so I just can’t hide it. I’m sluggish and unfit. I physically don’t fit into activities I love.

It’s time to turn around! Here’s to an amazing month for all of us.

• Ftofit
    Ftofit Posts: 160 Member
    i took a selfie today,happy to see more defined jawline and reduced double chin.
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    ⚖️WEIGH IN⚖️

Weigh day Monday
    Previous weight - 188.2
    Current weight - 188.2
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    edited October 2022
    mv7qlsl5x28m.jpg

yaq0k194wwef.jpg

**edited to add that Cherry Grove Pier is in the first picture. The beach is totally different then when were there a couple months ago.

The first photo is the house that sits on an inlet in Cherry Grove. The floors are stripped and the drywall is cut down; the insurance adjustor finally got to that house today. The second photo is progress that's been made at the house that's further inland. My bro-in-law decided to go ahead and do the work on it and see what the insurance will reimburse. They were moving in furniture today; I had to go on home since I'm working this evening. Darn, missed all of the heavy lifting.
This discussion has been closed.