The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,522 Member
    edited October 2022
    tigrig wrote: Β»
    Got a wild hair and decided to wear something other than work or gym clothes.
    1.Guys with big thighs, stay away from the slim fit pants. Looses in the waist but my legs are about to burst through
    2. Don't pay attention to my face. Tried to do something other than my normal resting *kitten* face and the raised eyebrow didn't work either πŸ˜‚

328n3cz2tvic.jpg
    Looking sharp! When you say, "Don't pay attention to my face..." 😁 Also, I have the same throw rug...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    1.Guys with big thighs, stay away from the slim fit pants. Looses in the waist but my legs are about to burst through
    2. Don't pay attention to my face. Tried to do something other than my normal resting *kitten* face and the raised eyebrow didn't work either πŸ˜‚

328n3cz2tvic.jpg

Looking pretty swish there πŸ™‚
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited October 2022

328n3cz2tvic.jpg

So you wore that to go to the gym? πŸ˜† cowboy boots and this today? You really go from one extreme to another huh? 😜
  • slimgirljo15
    pe0o6qpdssgv.jpeg
    Enjoy your weekend ☺️

Morning lovely πŸ€— looking good girl
  • __Tams__
    __Tams__ Posts: 36 Member

328n3cz2tvic.jpg

Very smart πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member

328n3cz2tvic.jpg

So you wore that to go to the gym? πŸ˜† cowboy boots and this today? You really go from one extreme to another huh? 😜
    I've worn alot of questionable things to the gym but I haven't quite made it in a suit yet πŸ˜… Maybe next time I do hip thrust just for the extra flare 🀣
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited October 2022

328n3cz2tvic.jpg

I've worn alot of questionable things to the gym but I haven't quite made it in a suit yet πŸ˜… Maybe next time I do hip thrust just for the extra flare 🀣

earcgzzf8nhn.gif
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    31kbhi1mgldc.jpeg
    Annual Witches on the River. Hope you all are having a great Sunday!

I love it! ❀️
    Have fun πŸ˜€
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    _Dan1985 wrote: Β»
    LcIzEPc.png

Cups of tea and England. Name a more iconic couple.

😍 looking very handsome my friend 😊
  • slimgirljo15
    LcIzEPc.png

Aren't you supposed to eat crumpet with your cuppa? 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    31kbhi1mgldc.jpeg

Awesome outfit Jenni.. you look amazing πŸ€—
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    31kbhi1mgldc.jpeg

I like it Picasso!! Good too see you Jenni
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    __Tams__ wrote: Β»
    oj7dbpcfshbc.jpg
    Before I went out for dinner and drinks last night

Good to see you around
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    LcIzEPc.png

Oh sorry Jo. Next time I'll wheel out the crumpets, the corgis and the king.
  • __Tams__
    __Tams__ Posts: 36 Member
    31kbhi1mgldc.jpeg

Beautiful ❀️
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    LcIzEPc.png

Oh sorry Jo. Next time I'll wheel out the crumpets, the corgis and the king.

And a digestive

This crowd. Evidently my tea selfie game has much work to be done.