Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends

Thanks from another Canadian.
    I'm working hard on meal number two!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    My children’s school requires community service in order to graduate but I think it’s a funny way to get free labor to paint the playground.

Our highschool students have to do the same. I need to get my boy doing it. He wants to volunteer with seniors so my mom's caregiver keeps saying he should just volunteer at mom's place. I feel like that's cheating 🤣😂 (and I'd have to drive him there when there's a seniors place walking distance to our house)
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    My children’s school requires community service in order to graduate but I think it’s a funny way to get free labor to paint the playground.

Our highschool students have to do the same. I need to get my boy doing it. He wants to volunteer with seniors so my mom's caregiver keeps saying he should just volunteer at mom's place. I feel like that's cheating 🤣😂 (and I'd have to drive him there when there's a seniors place walking distance to our house)

I’m this close to getting the HS seniors to paint my picket fence for credit 😂
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    This is a new tourist attraction in Alberta Canada😅 😆

The giant cheetle of Cheadle Alberta

It's..different

sw8fr7vcctfu.jpg

The attention to detail (cheetos dust!) is fantastic. :)
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Fluffy pillows, fresh sheets, a glass of wine, and a long nap
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022

It's..different

sw8fr7vcctfu.jpg

This is even better than a giant ball of twine
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

It's..different

sw8fr7vcctfu.jpg

Alberta's really going for a full deck of cards here: massive cheeto, a giant egg, giant perogy, giant sausage, and the crown jewel: the big silver balls in Edmonton

This is the kind of art I can get behind. The Mona Lisa and....um....other famous art stuff are so 5 mins ago.
  • TwitchyMagee

It's..different

sw8fr7vcctfu.jpg

Alberta's really going for a full deck of cards here: massive cheeto, a giant egg, giant perogy, giant sausage, and the crown jewel: the big silver balls in Edmonton

This is the kind of art I can get behind. The Mona Lisa and....um....other famous art stuff are so 5 mins ago.

Right? Who doesn't want big silver balls in their city? I know I do, I'm very envious
    Enjoy!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member

It's..different

sw8fr7vcctfu.jpg

Right? Who doesn't want big silver balls in their city? I know I do, I'm very envious
    Enjoy!

Kind of happy my facial post wasn't under that one😅😂
  • TwitchyMagee

It's..different

sw8fr7vcctfu.jpg

Enjoy!

Kind of happy my facial post wasn't under that one😅😂
    eov3iwhac93t.gif

• TwitchyMagee
    y’all ever get friend requests and have to go thru your post history to see what kinky *kitten* triggered them
    For me it’s usually the khakis
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    y’all ever get friend requests and have to go thru your post history to see what kinky *kitten* triggered them

I do not get FRs.. but I can Imagine!

I just posted a khaki's pic. Guess I will just sit back and wait for the FRs now... Is that how it works Twitchy?
  • TwitchyMagee

I just posted a khaki's pic. Guess I will just sit back and wait for the FRs now... Is that how it works Twitchy?
    Where? I need to seeeeeeeee!
  • FeastRepeat

I posted it on my feed.. No FRs yet. Weird.
  • TwitchyMagee

I posted it on my feed.. No FRs yet. Weird.
    😑

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,432 Member

I rarely send fr but I sent one to you.
    Soooo worth it! 😉😌🥰

• FeastRepeat

I rarely send fr but I sent one to you.
    Soooo worth it! 😉😌🥰

You are too kind.. and we need to go through that folder. 😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,432 Member
    I was just remembering when my son’s bike was stolen once.
    I saw the boys walk by the house before it disappeared so I got in my car and found them.
    Sure enough there they were with his new bike.
    I slammed to stop, got out of my car screaming cuss words at them.
    You little*****get that *******bike in my *******trunk and don’t even think about walking past my house again you little *************!
    They quickly put the bike in my trunk.
    They were scared ****less.

When you are at a disadvantage or unsure if you have the strength or courage……just act crazy. 😝