What's on your mind?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    I was just remembering when my son’s bike was stolen once.
    I saw the boys walk by the house before it disappeared so I got in my car and found them.
    Sure enough there they were with his new bike.
    I slammed to stop, got out of my car screaming cuss words at them.
    You little*****get that *******bike in my *******trunk and don’t even think about walking past my house again you little *************!
    They quickly put the bike in my trunk.
    They were scared ****less.

When you are at a disadvantage or unsure if you have the strength or courage……just act crazy. 😝
    Note to self... "When you are at a disadvantage... crazy." Solid advice. Got it.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    I was just remembering when my son’s bike was stolen once.
    I saw the boys walk by the house before it disappeared so I got in my car and found them.
    Sure enough there they were with his new bike.
    I slammed to stop, got out of my car screaming cuss words at them.
    You little*****get that *******bike in my *******trunk and don’t even think about walking past my house again you little *************!
    They quickly put the bike in my trunk.
    They were scared ****less.

When you are at a disadvantage or unsure if you have the strength or courage……just act crazy. 😝

You kiss your mama with that mouth?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,254 Member
    @cmsienk
    I have to admit, I was in my 20s at the time, fueled by my anger and I was pretty tough back then.
    😀
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,254 Member
    @glassyo

I know! I think that’s what freaked them out, that an adult was using that language with them.
    They were about 12-13.
    I doubt I’d use the same language today but you never know, depends how mad I get. 😂
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    y’all ever get friend requests and have to go thru your post history to see what kinky *kitten* triggered them

I make one post about fixing a garbage disposal and BAM so many FR’s

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Getting kids up for school on the first day of the week makes me want to murder people
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited October 2022
    Getting kids up for school on the first day of the week makes me want to murder people

I can relate 😅 I start to sound like a monster after I tell her to wake up 3 times..
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    y’all ever get friend requests and have to go thru your post history to see what kinky *kitten* triggered them

Nope, can't relate. Pretty sure I don't get any because of my posts
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member

Omg right!! I'll think mine is getting up only to have to come back up to find him still fast asleep. Ugh
  • TwitchyMagee
    That time I worked with a Canadian & he mocked how I pronounced Toronto. Apparently I was supposed to say Trono except the T sounds almost like a ch & then he tried to get me to say French words but I couldn’t gargle & speak at the same time and he eventually gave me up as a lost cause.
  • Alinouveau2
    That time I worked with a Canadian & he mocked how I pronounced Toronto. Apparently I was supposed to say Trono except the T sounds almost like a ch & then he tried to get me to say French words but I couldn’t gargle & speak at the same time and he eventually gave me up as a lost cause.

Most Canadians aren't from Toronto and seem to like to claim people say it incorrectly. I have now said it 59 times and I think I say Tronno. As someone who lives in Toronto, who's parents were born and raised in Toronto I can tell you we really don't care how you pronounce it. As long as you realize we ARE the centre of the universe that's all that matters
  • Alinouveau2
    Totally forgot it's Tuesday which means I'm going skating!!! So excited to get back to sort of normal stuff
  • TwitchyMagee

Most Canadians aren't from Toronto and seem to like to claim people say it incorrectly. I have now said it 59 times and I think I say Tronno. As someone who lives in Toronto, who's parents were born and raised in Toronto I can tell you we really don't care how you pronounce it. As long as you realize we ARE the centre of the universe that's all that matters
    😂 noted
  • Alinouveau2
    I vowed to not cook today but I'm just making soup cause why not? My mom has a cold so I will take her the soup although I'm kinda hoping she doesn't want it cause it's really good
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    I just witnessed an extremely beautiful man erotically eat a jelly donut and I'm not sure if I'm traumatized or turned on
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    edited October 2022
    I just witnessed an extremely beautiful man erotically eat a jelly donut and I'm not sure if I'm traumatized or turned on

Well, I am almost turned on reading that so..🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Did he tongue punch that thing? Tell me more😆
  • TwitchyMagee

Live or Memorex?
  • Peachesnstuff

Well, I am almost turned on reading that so..🤷‍♀️ 🤣

Did he tongue punch that thing? Tell me more😆
    Dead 😂😆

He was def putting on a show...he sold me on the jelly donut 🤤
  • Peachesnstuff

Live or Memorex?

Was live!
  • TwitchyMagee

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?