What's on your mind?

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    I just witnessed an extremely beautiful man erotically eat a jelly donut and I'm not sure if I'm traumatized or turned on

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

I tried so hard not to look but he was absolutely looking in my direction. I wanted him to choke on it so bad so I could throw him on the ground and perform CPR 😆
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    I just witnessed an extremely beautiful man erotically eat a jelly donut and I'm not sure if I'm traumatized or turned on

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

I'm jealous that you experienced that this morning 😆
  • Peachesnstuff

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

If only they had a banana at the counter! I'd be so late for work today 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited October 2022

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

I tried so hard not to look but he was absolutely looking in my direction. I wanted him to choke on it so bad so I could throw him on the ground and perform CPR 😆

😂

This is crazy

One time I was on the subway and caught an old man watching me eat my lollipop so I may have given an extra couple of licks just for him. Was that wrong?
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

Or a juicy peach😬😆
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

One time I was on the subway and caught an old man watching me eat my lollipop so I may have given an extra couple of licks just for him. Was that wrong?

No, not wrong. You probably made his day
  • Peachesnstuff

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

One time I was on the subway and caught an ild man watching me eat my lollipop so I may have given an extra couple of licks just for him. Was that wrong?

How old is old? There's a cut off 😂

When I was 17 I seduced a straw in front of my crush.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

One time I was on the subway and caught an ild man watching me eat my lollipop so I may have given an extra couple of licks just for him. Was that wrong?

How old is old? There's a cut off 😂

When I was 17 I seduced a straw in front of my crush.
    I was in my 20s and he looked pretty *kitten* old to me. Like, old enough that I could’ve easily out run him if he had decided to make a lunge.

In front of your crush? I have never been that brave
  • TwitchyMagee
    That time I worked with a Canadian & he mocked how I pronounced Toronto. Apparently I was supposed to say Trono except the T sounds almost like a ch & then he tried to get me to say French words but I couldn’t gargle & speak at the same time and he eventually gave me up as a lost cause.

I've heard this said before but never in my life have I heard anyone say Toronto that way. I've only heard people pronounce both Ts

In my accent it definitely has three syllables
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

Or a juicy peach😬😆

Call Me by Your Name ruined peaches for me

I've never watched that but I just watched the "peach scene" on YouTube.

😳
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.
  • TwitchyMagee

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.
    Ok but imagine you pull some stunt like that & it turns out later you actually have to interact with that person like at work or something?
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,616 Member
    Clearly not laundry. I forgot my sheets in the washer. 🤬
  • TwitchyMagee
    Clearly not laundry. I forgot my sheets in the washer. 🤬
    The worst is when you forget all day that you never made the bed back up & now it’s bedtime & you can’t go to bed yet because of your own incompetence.
  • Peachesnstuff

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.
    Ok but imagine you pull some stunt like that & it turns out later you actually have to interact with that person like at work or something?

Or grandma invites you to Christmas dinner and introduces you to her new fling and you find out it's lollipop guy?! Uh ohhh.
  • TwitchyMagee

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.

Or grandma invites you to Christmas dinner and introduces you to her new fling and you find out it's lollipop guy?! Uh ohhh.

😂 i’d die

“you keep my secret, I’ll keep yours.”

• FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.

Oh yea. Way ahead of you... 🥵

Yea, totally awkward!
  • TwitchyMagee

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.

Live or Memorex?

Was live!

😂 eye contact or no?

😂

This is crazy

You made my day.

Oh yea. Way ahead of you... 🥵

Yea, totally awkward!

Much better when everything stays completely anonymous
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited October 2022
    Now I’m going to obsess that I insulted a dog during a conversation about kitten size. 🤦‍♀️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Now I’m going to obsess that I insulted a dog during a conversation about kitten size. 🤦‍♀️

🥺 me too 🤣