• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Also that same AH is now an elder in his church. Soooo much baggage I have
  • TwitchyMagee
    Talking to people who stink like cigarettes
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Not really anything except I'm tired and keep zoning out while reading things so I have to read the same thing 2 or 3 times.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,643 Member
    I came to the airport way too early
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,039 Member

Lol - same - what’s bad tho is I used smoke and all I can think damn I used to smell like chit 😂
  • TwitchyMagee
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Lol - same - what’s bad tho is I used smoke and all I can think damn I used to smell like chit 😂

& we had no idea!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    I heard a song the other day thar I really liked and I can't remember who sings it and it's frustrating me because I really want to find it. I don't even know if I'm searching for the right lyrics or just searching for what I think part of the lyrics were😅
  • TwitchyMagee
    I heard a song the other day thar I really liked and I can't remember who sings it and it's frustrating me because I really want to find it. I don't even know if I'm searching for the right lyrics or just searching for what I think part of the lyrics were😅

Drop the lyrics here and the music fans of MFP will probably be able to help you
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    When you get that add from a random on here, but they proceed to never interact/comment or say a word.
    OtVNVGY.png

Have had it happen a couple of times.
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Drop the lyrics here and the music fans of MFP will probably be able to help you

I've misheard lyrics so many times in my life i'm pretty sure this is the case with this one too 🤣
  • TwitchyMagee

I've misheard lyrics so many times in my life i'm pretty sure this is the case with this one too 🤣
    I think we should only speak in misheard lyrics from now on. Excuse me while I kiss this guy
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member

I HATE that!

Ok, I'm not irked but nowhere else to really put this. I literally just laughed in the face of some guy who came by to tell us one of our clients is going to send us her info for a return that's due Monday.

And, for some reason, he feels the need to come back to tell my boss the client's sending her stuff after HIS appointment which is in the area.

This is why I don't unlock the door right when I get here!
  • CoffeeNstilettos

I think we should only speak in misheard lyrics from now on. Excuse me while I kiss this guy

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight, take me to the doctors at the break of day.
  • TwitchyMagee

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight, take me to the doctors at the break of day.
    Those aren’t the lyrics? Well if loving poo is wrong I don’t want to be right
  • glassyo

I used to listen to this morning radio show that did regular segments on that. Funniest *kitten*.

Also, there's a bathroom on the right.
  • CoffeeNstilettos

Those aren’t the lyrics? Well if loving poo is wrong I don’t want to be right

Wrapped up like a deuce, another rumor in the night

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,643 Member
    edited October 2022
    glassyo wrote: »

I used to listen to this morning radio show that did regular segments on that. Funniest *kitten*.
    Bald-headed woman 🎶 Bald-headed woman to me...
  • glassyo
    It's not fair to deny me of the cross eyed bear that you gave to me.
  • TwitchyMagee
    cmsienk wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »

Bald-headed woman 🎶 Bald-headed woman to me...
    😂 That will be stuck in my head now