What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Noah Webster and Tom Selleck
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    When are the people of the United States going to rise up and demand that pennies be taken out of circulation?
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    When are the people of the United States going to rise up and demand that pennies be taken out of circulation?

That's the least of our issues.

Somebody does not keep up with current events or pay in cash.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,521 Member
    RIP Angela Lansbury
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    RIP Angela Lansbury

What??? Nooooooooooooooooooo.

I mean,she was old, but still!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,521 Member
    edited October 2022
    glassyo wrote: »
    RIP Angela Lansbury

What??? Nooooooooooooooooooo.

I mean,she was old, but still!
    5 days shy of 97
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    RIP Angela Lansbury

😢
    My Nana would always comment how she never changes or ages. She was pretty amazing
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    ryjk1zdworyk.jpeg

RIP Angela Lansbury
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    ryjk1zdworyk.jpeg

RIP Angela Lansbury

I only very recently like earlier this year, watched MSW. It was a cute show and oddly relaxing for a murder mystery.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    84 posts since I was here, you peeps sure have a lot on your minds 🤣😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    What to make for the housewarming party. It's been awhile since we had a big party....I need to think about this
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    I'm sitting here beating myself up for telling a coworker that she "looks great."

She recently lost a very significant amount of weight, but commenting on her weight was not my place at all. I should know better than this.

Now I feel like garbage

Be kind to yourself yo - did she look great ?? If so you were just complimenting her and she prolly appreciated it - we too often get in our heads - you good peeps and if she knows you at all - she is aware of that as well 😉
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I'm sitting here beating myself up for telling a coworker that she "looks great."

She recently lost a very significant amount of weight, but commenting on her weight was not my place at all. I should know better than this.

Now I feel like garbage

Be kind to yourself yo - did she look great ?? If so you were just complimenting her and she prolly appreciated it - we too often get in our heads - you good peeps and if she knows you at all - she is aware of that as well 😉

❤️ I thanks you
  • slimgirljo15
    If I was a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the Force inappropriately.

Im shocked.. shocked I tell you 🤭
  • slimgirljo15

Now I feel like garbage

Im 100% certain your coworker would know you well enough to know there was no intent other than to compliment. 🙂
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    It’s officially been a month since I’ve taken a trip which wasn’t my goal. It’s just every week I feel too tired and there was that hurricane that one time… I even woke up and got dressed, slapped on some makeup and then canceled my flight.
    Bleh.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    It’s officially been a month since I’ve taken a trip which wasn’t my goal. It’s just every week I feel too tired and there was that hurricane that one time… I even woke up and got dressed, slapped on some makeup and then canceled my flight.
    Bleh.

Where you going? Or was you going to go?