What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,586 Member
    Grilled baby gem with ranch to start. Rice with Cantonese fish/shrimp paste stuffed peppers and aubergines drizzled with black bean sauce as a main. We are having some repeat dinners this week to use up stuff in the fridge before we go on vacation Monday.
    gsnl7javw4li.jpeg
    3p88i7ez2pd4.jpeg

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited October 2022
    Slow cooked leg of lamb with oven roasted vegetables: potato, carrot, Brussel sprouts & fresh thyme. Lamb slow cooked with onion, garlic and fresh rosemary.

t25o2nt84zg4.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Our first dinner on vacation in Bologna. Ate at a traditional mom and pop trattoria. We shared the mixed veg antipasto followed by secondi and veg sides. Finished with shared panna cotta.
    rn380lflkofi.jpeg
    66wh1jv0z47p.jpeg
    rz3i8baswnvo.jpeg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    edited October 2022
    kz83nxa46ere.jpg
    Roasted Brussels sprouts and bacon over rice.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    Salad: iberian cured meats, manchego cheese, little gem lettuce, cherry tomatoes, castelvetrano olives spritzed with olive oil.

eck1k9c0banf.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Day 4 in Bologna on vacation and the first time we had pasta at dinner time. We shared the vegetarian main as a starter, and I followed with tagliatelle with ragu.
    2p2nyewtwcqw.jpeg
    fvhs1gxkqxt8.jpeg

• LazyBlondeChef
    Chicken thighs pan fried in butter with fresh thyme, pesto spaghetti with artichoke hearts.

966x9j730p3l.jpeg

• acpgee
    Last meal in Bologna before heading to the airport. We shared the peasants vegetable side, and I had cappalletti with butter and parmesan. If you are in Emilia Romagna and want a cold coffee in hot weather a shakerato is great. Thats two shots of espresso shaken with ice with a tiny bit of sugar and topped with milk foam.
    t4cde9c9wlvr.jpeg
    ocjp5m3c6is4.jpeg
    gd22xz3go332.jpeg

• acpgee
    We brought home a lot of charcuterie and a little cheese from our Bologna holiday. We weren't careful about checking sell-by dates and the two packs of smoked tuna need to be used up this week. I made a salade nicoise with one pack today. Will probably do sushi rolls tomorrow with the other pack. Any ideas for the two packs of smoked swordifsh slices that need to be used up before the end of the month?
    gu0zpkf9o5xy.jpeg
    g9ao34mck15u.jpeg