What irks you today?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    I heard a song the other day thar I really liked and I can't remember who sings it and it's frustrating me because I really want to find it. I don't even know if I'm searching for the right lyrics or just searching for what I think part of the lyrics were😅

Drop the lyrics here and the music fans of MFP will probably be able to help you

I've misheard lyrics so many times in my life i'm pretty sure this is the case with this one too 🤣
    I think we should only speak in misheard lyrics from now on. Excuse me while I kiss this guy

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight, take me to the doctors at the break of day.
    Those aren’t the lyrics? Well if loving poo is wrong I don’t want to be right

Wrapped up like a deuce, another rumor in the night
    I have never bothered to look up with the real lyrics are with that one. It’s too perfect
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,657 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    I heard a song the other day thar I really liked and I can't remember who sings it and it's frustrating me because I really want to find it. I don't even know if I'm searching for the right lyrics or just searching for what I think part of the lyrics were😅

Drop the lyrics here and the music fans of MFP will probably be able to help you

I've misheard lyrics so many times in my life i'm pretty sure this is the case with this one too 🤣
    I think we should only speak in misheard lyrics from now on. Excuse me while I kiss this guy
    I used to listen to this morning radio show that did regular segments on that. Funniest *kitten*.
    Also, there's a bathroom on the right.
    Bald-headed woman 🎶 Bald-headed woman to me...
    😂 That will be stuck in my head now
    You're welcome 🤣
  • TwitchyMagee
    It's not fair to deny me of the cross eyed bear that you gave to me.
    Is that irony?
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight, take me to the doctors at the break of day.

I have never bothered to look up with the real lyrics are with that one. It’s too perfect

I've got my first real sex dream - Bryan Adams
  • TwitchyMagee

I've got my first real sex dream - Bryan
    Adams
    To be fair I think that might be what he really meant.
  • CoffeeNstilettos

I've got my first real sex dream - Bryan
    Adams
    To be fair I think that might be what he really meant.

I won't disagree 🤣
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Is that irony?

Close. You Oughta Know.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Is that irony?

Close. You Oughta Know.
    I stopped using the word irony when everyone was so mean to Alanis
  • glassyo
    edited October 2022
    Is that irony?

Close. You Oughta Know.
    I stopped using the word irony when everyone was so mean to Alanis

Ironic is such an ironic song :)

Also, I'm irked that the pizza one of our clients sent us is sooooooooo good.

Edited: And that I'm sitting on the phone with another client walking her through something when I want to get back to my piece of pizza!
  • glassyo
    More important irkiness....

I bought the phone I wanted to buy off ebay last Friday afternoon and, maybe I'm used to faster service, but it's still on the "I paid" box slider choice and has yet to move anywhere closer to the "shipped" box slider choice. Like not even a label was printed yet.

I don't completely hate the interim phone I got on Saturday but I still want better resolution and more ram.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,427 Member
    Driving through my community.
    It is the most frustrating place to drive.
    Too small roads, lots of old people, lots of university students, lots of people like me wanting to monster truck over all the cars.
    So aggravating 🤯
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I guess the irk thread is where I live now. Not going into the details THIS time but just know everything has been bs today and only so far. 🙃
  • OpheliaCooter

Are these not the actual lyrics!? 😳
  • glassyo

You know what? They are now!
  • OpheliaCooter

You know what? They are now!

I did google it just now and I like cross eyed bear better so I agree. I always had an image of her busting in on dinner with his new girl slapping him in the face and demanding that bear.
    And cross eyed as in x’s for eyes.

• CoffeeNstilettos
    edited October 2022
    One of my Airpods keeps disconnecting
  • TwitchyMagee
    When there are songs you’d like to listen to because they’re good songs but you feel they belong to somebody else because they introduced you to them
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,041 Member
    Conf call at 8am mgr says - I’ll have the listing to you guys shortly -

Listing in email at 2:30pm - c’mon bro - to me shortly means like within an hr 🤷‍♂️
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    tigrig wrote: »
    People that say "it must be nice". It took a lot of working my dick in the dirt to have what I have and even harder work fighting a bad relationship with food to just get to the half decent muscle I've built. Just respect people's hard work and grind. Be happy to see people succeed /end rant

"Yeah, it's "nice" to know I have it in me to put in the hard work to get what I have", is what I'd like to say to this type of comment, but I have yet to do so out loud.