What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    I have been noticing double posts on several topics in these community topics. I just posted my comment above and the page flipped to a server issue. I didn't read the full feedback but something between Vanilla and another server. MFP's admin/IT may want to look at it. It tried to double post my comment above, and you can't delete it so I removed the second comment and am posting this.
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    I have been noticing double posts on several topics in these community topics. I just posted my comment above and the page flipped to a server issue. I didn't read the full feedback but something between Vanilla and another server. MFP's admin/IT may want to look at it. It tried to double post my comment above, and you can't delete it so I removed the second comment and am posting this. Cab't post THIS comment. Copied the text about error.

Error reference number: 504
    Cloudflare Location: Seattle
    What happened?
    The initial connection between Cloudflare's network and Vanilla timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

What can I do to resolve this?
    Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, you can contact the site owner to let them know you were unable to reach the website.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    edited October 2022
    Duplicate post. Sorry.
  • joanhamburger
    joanhamburger Posts: 9 Member
    I truly cannot buy clothes online anymore :D My brain has not caught up with my body and I keep buying things that are way too big. Definitely a victory for my bank account.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!