What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    GSPsnBees wrote: »

I absolutely love this for you. Your husband sounds like an awesome partner in life. Congrats on needing new clothes and passing on the ones that no longer fit who you are.

Thank you! ❤️
  • Kiwi2mfp
    Kiwi2mfp Posts: 166 Member
    IAmTheGlue wrote: »
    You know the paper towel effect? Basically the closer you get to your ideal weight, the more dramatic a difference you see with a few pounds lost. That’s my NSV, I’m closer to the cardboard roll than I’ve been and my body is changing rapidly. It’s cool to witness.

I got rid of a bunch of clothes today, and I tell my husband I only need a few filler pieces until my weight stabilizes but he is soooo supportive.

He says “never apologize for needing new clothes, those are badges of honor, you’ve completely transformed your body and you’re alive now, you have a body today… you need clothes for this body. Buy what you need for this size body and buy some more later…“

And… I am just so happy to have my person be the person whose cheering the loudest for me.

What an awesome husband!
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Kiwi2mfp wrote: »

What an awesome husband!

Thank you! I’m glad I have him. ❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!