What's on your mind?

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    What's on my mind? I've always been nice and respectful to everyone except maybe 3 years ago..., I thought that was all ok now but apparently this will always follow me around here.

I had a group that bashed me, lies were told about me, I've been put through hell when I was sick and there's a person that will just never stop bullying me here. I liked to come on here and have fun and joke around but I think it's pretty clear that I will never be left alone. I'm a good person and I don't have any enemies in real life so I'm positive it's just here. As much as I don't let myself be bothered by ppl I don't know...my sensitive heart can't take it. For my real friends on here, I wish you the best. For the fake ones, I hope you have the day you deserve.

this is hard to read and i’m so sorry 💔 you’re a beautiful person inside n out and i’m not the only one inspired by the way you live your life so take care and hopefully the bad guys get their balls cut off
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    What's on my mind? I've always been nice and respectful to everyone except maybe 3 years ago..., I thought that was all ok now but apparently this will always follow me around here.

I had a group that bashed me, lies were told about me, I've been put through hell when I was sick and there's a person that will just never stop bullying me here. I liked to come on here and have fun and joke around but I think it's pretty clear that I will never be left alone. I'm a good person and I don't have any enemies in real life so I'm positive it's just here. As much as I don't let myself be bothered by ppl I don't know...my sensitive heart can't take it. For my real friends on here, I wish you the best. For the fake ones, I hope you have the day you deserve.

AND i know it sounds like bs but you seem to have your *kitten* together and a lot of strength so maybe it’s a jealousy thing ♥️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited October 2022

this is hard to read and i’m so sorry 💔 you’re a beautiful person inside n out and i’m not the only one inspired by the way you live your life so take care and hopefully the bad guys get their balls cut off

The last thing I wanted was to bring this up again but I've had enough.

This is my last post, I didn't want to announce my departure but I needed to get it off of my chest. So tired of that immature *kitten*. Take care sweetheart xo
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,026 Member

Haters alway gone hate sheesh - sorry yo - sucks

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member

There are really some truly horrible people out there hiding behind they're keyboards. Many of us have had experiences with those types here.

I hope whoever it is who feels the need to torment you goes away for good. What a terribly angry little person to continue targetting you for no reason. We all make mistakes and deserve forgiveness, don't have to forget but carrying a grudge like that is ridiculous. All I can say is those who know you know the good you and if someone wants to sully your name it's them who looks like a idiot. That all being said sorry you're a target of a childish bully. No one deserves that.
  • piggy_smalls
    piggy_smalls Posts: 1,600 Member
    edited October 2022
    Who will take up the mantle?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,255 Member

I am so sorry.
    This makes me so sad and mad.
    You deserve so much better.
    What a low-life, chickenshit.
    I want to fix it for you!!!!!
    Love and positive vibs your way, always! ❤️

• Alinouveau2
    The scary black clouds to the north. Glad I'm heading west
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited October 2022

This is so not fair. They should be the ones leaving, not you 😔 Its true that not everyone here is as nice as they pretend to be, we've all run into meanies but I thought most were gone. I know you won't see this but I hope that you'll return someday.. report the nastiness towards you, hopefully a hidden snake will be thrown out.
    You are an amazing lady and its been a privilege to know you 🤗🥰 stay safe and be well T
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Justonedayjustonedayjustoneday.

I hate having to stay late at work.

@CoffeeNstilettos Please don't let the *kitten* run you off. I don't know you all that well but I do know you have a lot of people who care about you here. It doesn't matter that this is the internet. The people are real.
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited October 2022
    glassyo wrote: »
    Justonedayjustonedayjustoneday.

I hate having to stay late at work.

@CoffeeNstilettos Please don't let the *kitten* run you off. I don't know you all that well but I do know you have a lot of people who care about you here. It doesn't matter that this is the internet. The people are real.

Try being self employed and still working at midnight!

As for @CoffeeNstilettos - I don't really know you either, but I do know that you're well liked in here and everybody is on your side. Being targetted like that must be awful, but for what it's worth, from my own perspective all that person has done is make me like you more.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    @_Dan1985 I have it easy. My boss is usually at work until 4:00 am sometimes during our busy seasons. But I also can do my part from home (which is what I'm doing as I type! :))
  • Alinouveau2
    Hallmark's countdown to Christmas starting Friday...the girls are coming over to drink bubbly and have festive treats
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    It's so disheartening when people say they are being targeted with malicious behavior on here 😔
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Did @TwitchyMagee leave too? Doesn't seem to have posted for a few days.
  • Alinouveau2
    Watching house shows from different places than here. Property is is so stupidly expensive here it's crazy to think someone could buy a house for $400k
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Watching house shows from different places than here. Property is is so stupidly expensive here it's crazy to think someone could buy a house for $400k

$400,000. Will buy you a brand new 2700-2900sq ft with 3car garage, storm cellar, all the new fancy appliances here.
    The lot won’t be very big but the neighborhood will have a pool, clubhouse and greenbelts.

Buy an older house for that and you can get a nice big yard.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    My mind is blown. I thought Maggie Smith was dead. Is this the mandela effect???
  • Alinouveau2

$400,000. Will buy you a brand new 2700-2900sq ft with 3car garage, storm cellar, all the new fancy appliances here.
    The lot won’t be very big but the neighborhood will have a pool, clubhouse and greenbelts.

Buy an older house for that and you can get a nice big yard.

You'd have to move hours away from where I am to find anything that's $400k and then it would be a hovel. My parents sold their house in the country in 2016 for $1.5 for land value only. Property values are nuts here