Cw: 223.6
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    @SarahJoyManea CONGRATULATIONS!!!! <3
    So happy for you!
  • SarahJoyManea
    SarahJoyManea Posts: 34 Member
    Thank you everyone for your congratulations! 🥰

And a huge well done to the, doubled in size, step team! And everyone's efforts so far, we are more than half way to our goal, and with this commitment we will massively surpass it! 🚶🏼‍♀️👣🥳
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 194.4
    Cw 193.3
  • SarahJoyManea
    SarahJoyManea Posts: 34 Member
    @SarahJoyManea

Fourth update for October!

Starting Date: 24/07/2022
    Starting Weight: 201 lbs

Previous Weight: 187.3 lbs

Current Date: 21/10/2022 (Friday)
    Current Weight: 187.5lbs (up 0.2lbs)

Lost to date: 13.5 lbs
    Days so far: 89 days

Hey - It is what it is, I will be eating more health conscious of course, but I will also not be expecting to lose weight, but to slowly gain it. I'll still weigh in to keep an eye on myself, my happy if my results aren't included in the group, as I might spoil the group effort?

Post again on Monday with weekly steps!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Bumpbreakcar
    Weigh In Day: Thursday

PW (Previous Weight): 10/13/22 - 143.4
    CW (Current Weight): 10/20/22 - 144.6

Sorry I’m late!

I had a binge over the weekend and the scale was really high on Monday, so I’m happy with these results and I didn’t have to do anything crazy just get back to basic’s I’ve been doing!

I wonder if I can go into November almost in the next bracket 🤔
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    Hey - It is what it is, I will be eating more health conscious of course, but I will also not be expecting to lose weight, but to slowly gain it. I'll still weigh in to keep an eye on myself, my happy if my results aren't included in the group, as I might spoil the group effort?

@SarahJoyManea -

I can move you to the support team, if you'd like? You can continue to log your weights with us, but none of your weight-ins will affect the team stats. And then you'll be all set to return to the team whenever you're good and ready for it!
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,187 Member
    GinLee61
    Friday

PW 178.1
    CW 177

Finally some real movement downward. Hoping this continues, for a while anyway. I was out of commission yesterday due to the side effects of the shingles vaccination that I had on Wednesday, so all I did was lay on the sofa and sleep all day. Even though the fever is gone I'm not feeling very energetic today, but I did management to get in a 30 minute aerobics workout. My total steps this week will take a hit.
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Username: abp1025

Friday Weigh In

Starting weight: 194

PW: 186.8

CW: 186.2

Kind have fell off the wagon a bit this week. Will get back to the calorie tracking and intermittent fasting in the coming week and finish the month on a high note.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Fridays
    PW: 140.5
    CW: 144

Here comes a correction:
    PW: 144
    CW: 139

I did not lose 5 pounds - just like i did not gain 4.5 pounds last week.
    I hope for no more rollercoaster like that. I also hope to stay under 140! :)
  • cedarfoxy
    cedarfoxy Posts: 68 Member
    Username: cedarfoxy
    Weigh in: Saturday
    Pw: 183.9
    Cw: 180.5
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 406 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 208.6
    Cw- 207.6
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Weigh in
    PW: 152
    CW: 151

Eating less junk food this week is better for my health.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    Melaniedscott
    Sat weighin
    PW: 224
    Cw: 224

The past week's steps
    Sun: 4561
    Mon: 3500
    Tues: 2094
    Wed: 4642
    Thurs: 4333
    Fri: 6378

So my big presentation on Thursday went well. None of the clothes I wanted to wear fit properly so I'm at a point that things HAVE TO CHANGE. WILL change.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member

I also have a bit of news! I think the bloating last week and "weight gain" was actually a result of being pregnant! We found out a couple of days ago, and we are so happy! For those of you that didn't know we have been trying for almost a year, we got pregnant back in April and lost our first in June. So to get pregnant again so quickly after is an amazing blessing. We are so grateful 🙏🏼🤲🏼

Keep at it everyone! 🚶🏼‍♀️👣
    Congrats! Babies are exciting!
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    Sorry for the real low numbers this week. I spent 4 days in the hospital pretty much all of it in the bed. Got an infection with a lot of pain. My blood counts were all super low so had IV antibiotics and feel so much better. Go back tomorrow for a check up and maybe another dose of chemo
    You spent 4 days in the hospital and you're apologizing for not getting more steps!?! Not likely they're letting you powerwalk in the hospital halls. How are you doing? Any word on whether the chemo is shrinking the cancer?
  • gigglemachine
    gigglemachine Posts: 82 Member
    Gigglemachine

PW: 191.6
    CW: 191.4

😩 This is soooooo sloooooooow. I need to change something!
  • healthygirlintransit

PW:229
    CW:228
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    The October Week 4 Group Challenge is active and will begin on Sunday, Oct 23rd. Please join us as we discuss Emotional Eating and ways to combat it's clutches. Hope to see you there!

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876383/october-week-4-group-challenge-emotional-eating#latest

Jessica :blush:
This discussion has been closed.