What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,527 Member
    Wednesday dinner in my hotel room (ordered to go at the hotel restaurant): brisket tacos with chips and queso
    llcyn8tbbgt7.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Duck confit pulled out of the freezer from a batch I cooked sous vide last month and crisped up tonight in the air fryer with roast potatoes and carrots. Green salad made with vinaigrette we made a couple of weeks ago and kept in a squeeze bottle in the fridge.
    5s4qiku8gsc2.jpeg

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Ricotta, Lemon, mint and basil Orzo, with peas and Broad Beans. I make this fairly often but today added Capers and Baby Spinach. So good!

hngtnybkg7um.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    sy142dp4sguh.jpeg
    Grocery store sushi for dinner bc I didn’t feel like cooking.
  • acpgee
    I cooked at a girlfriend's this afternoon. She's a busy single mom who needed some home made ready meals in the freezer so we did a huge batch of Marcella Hazan's bolognese sauce as well as some sausage ragu typically served with gramigna in Bologna. In the evening, we used some of the bolognese sauce to make lasagna cupcakes served with a green salad.
    jm74oq7h1pem.jpeg
    k851mbh49s10.jpeg

• acpgee
    First attempt at cheese souffle as a starter with some salad. Not perfect but not as tricky as I thought it would be. Followed by asparagus risotto.
    cto02xyr02rc.jpeg
    irw797huarcq.jpeg

• acpgee
    Not so authentic dutch meal. Bitterballen (=croquettes containing beef stew) to start but air fried instead of deep fried. Haring salade where the salted raw herring was replaced with smoked mackerel. Google it if you want a different take on potato salad than the typical American version.
    dailavd49ji4.jpeg
    qj324waho7mg.jpeg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    5550jyievixf.jpeg
    Chicken, rice, and carrots.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,527 Member
    Tuesday brunch: Cheerios with bananas and blueberries
    z6rx2norm0di.jpg
  • acpgee
    ^Roast squash looks great. I need too try that.