What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,660 Member
    edited October 2022
    Wednesday:
    Breakfast on the left - cinnamon raisin English muffin with cream cheese and coffee;
    Early dinner on the right - vegetable rotini Alfredo with chicken and peas and a side of roasted butternut squash
    n1auk4oqrrdq.jpg
  • Librarylizard2009
    Librarylizard2009 Posts: 152 Member
    Lol why are all the replies flagged? ITS JUST DELICIOUS MOUTHWATERING FOOD.
    😭😭😭🥹🥹😅
  • Librarylizard2009
    I have a question, why is there so many people saying bump?
  • Librarylizard2009
    I’m not drooling… you are
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,589 Member
    Repeat dinner from the weekend because I use the restaurant technique for half finished risotto which keeps about week. Second attempt at cheese souffle in the air fryer more sucessful the first attempt, served with tomato salad as a starter. Main of asparagus risotto.
    n5c6oa9w0vsg.jpeg
    ivv0oyh5c0m2.jpeg

• acpgee
    We had a friend over for dinner so made more asian dishes than normal as a condiment for rice. Beef rendang I pulled out of the freezer warmed up in the microwave from a sous vide batch made last month. Fish/prawn stuffed yellow pepper with black bean sauce, where extra stuffing was used from a batch I froze the last time I made this dish. Chinese cabbage and sausage stir fry and chicken breast and snow pea stir fry were made from scratch while the rice was cooking.
    The purpose of the visit was to test out cinnamon roll recipes this afternoon, so we ate our experiment after dinner. They overbrowned in the fierce top heat of the air fryer so next I should cover with foil for the first half of the bake.
    mgjove5m6k90.jpeg
    tk7x8mrt0nw9.jpeg

• acpgee
    Cheese souffle and roast paprika salad.
    sftbsb5h9iu3.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    Cambodian beef lok lak.
    elbn6lf0qq11.jpeg

This is just so pretty to look at! And looks yum!
  • acpgee
    @janicemlove
    This is pretty similar to the recipe I learned during a cooking class in Cambodia, though I would use less sugar and add a teaspoon of corn starch to the marinade slurry. I forgot to make the kyhmer lime and pepper dipping sauce.
    https://www.food.com/recipe/beef-lok-lak-cambodian-recipe-496461
  • acpgee
    Starter of toast, smoked mackerel pate and roast asparagus. Main of pasta shells with Italian/American vodka sauce.
    hyxbimmzspjw.jpeg
    tcde3fcaunun.jpeg