@red1185 2/7
    @Bluetail6 0/7
    @rwillems 0/7
    @fatfifties 6/7
    @THUNDER5453 6/7
    AMAZING JOB EVERYBODY :):):):):)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member
    We have a returning member joining our team ... Please welcome back @missGYST :)
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    We have a returning member joining our team ... Please welcome back @missGYST :)

Thanks, Megan! Looking forward to getting back to it with you all. :smiley:
  • MadDuck62
    MadDuck62 Posts: 159 Member
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 305
    CW: 303

Hopefully on my way back.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member

Welcome back!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,759 Member

Welcome back!

Went ice skating today. Boy that makes my booty hurt! No I didn't fall. Although I am actually scared of this activity. Just getting to the rink takes major pep talking. I was talking to another lady and she also says for her to get to the rink is a goldilocks day for her when everything is perfect. For me it is conquering fear.
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 10/26:
    Steps - 7998
    Calories - 2550. More late night eating.
    Exercise - slow walk with daughter to see the local trunk or treat done with classic cars.
  • lindamtuck2018
    MadDuck62 wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018

PW: 305
    CW: 303

Hopefully on my way back.

Nice loss! Glad you are feeling better.

tahm42 wrote: »

Welcome back!

Went ice skating today. Boy that makes my booty hurt! No I didn't fall. Although I am actually scared of this activity. Just getting to the rink takes major pep talking. I was talking to another lady and she also says for her to get to the rink is a goldilocks day for her when everything is perfect. For me it is conquering fear.

You are brave! The last time I went ice skating, I skated half way around the rink then I sat on the ice and took off my skates. I walked to the bench in my socks. Well done on conquering your fear.
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening everyone.
    Check in for 10/26:
    Steps - 7998
    Calories - 2550. More late night eating.
    Exercise - slow walk with daughter to see the local trunk or treat done with classic cars.

I love trunk or treats. I would decorate the trunk of my car and give out candy when my grandkids had them as fundraisers. People are so creative. It would be really cool with classic cars.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Steps: 4,150
    Exercise: ✔️
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    October badge: ✔️

I missed a bunch of sleep checks. So far so good with the sleep this week. Eating is better at night as a result. Weight hasn’t changed much.

I am thinking about starting to eat breakfast. Do you eat eat breakfast? Why or why not?
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    SW: 388.6
    PW : 272.4
    CW: 268.8
  • rwillems
    rwillems Posts: 203 Member
    b9plddmidixa.jpg

OCTOBER WEEK 3 RESULTS:
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @THUNDER5453 93,483 steps
    2nd @mari_moulin 87,167 steps
    3rd @fatfifties 86,710 steps
    4th @rwood566 72,817 steps
    5th @Jpedno 64,436 steps
    AWESOME JOB EVERYONE :):):)
    As A Group We Walked 652,965 steps
    WELL DONE EVERYONE :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:
    @lindamtuck2018 4/7
    @rwood566 7/7
    @Morethanjustanumber 5/7
    @aactuallyaash 0/7
    @mari_moulin 4/7
    @IP2021 3/7
    @aneedlecraft 3/7
    @Jpedno 5/7
    @red1185 2/7
    @Bluetail6 0/7
    @rwillems 0/7
    @fatfifties 6/7
    @THUNDER5453 6/7
    AMAZING JOB EVERYBODY :):):):):)

I took the last of the meds the doc gave me last week, so I am going to try to get out and get some steps today. Hopefully, I can start getting a little better showing then 0/7.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,915 Member

I missed a bunch of sleep checks. So far so good with the sleep this week. Eating is better at night as a result. Weight hasn’t changed much.

I am thinking about starting to eat breakfast. Do you eat eat breakfast? Why or why not?

I am not a big breakfast eater I never really have been ... I have my bulletproof coffee that fills me up until lunch time
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member

I love breakfast! Today I had steel cut oats with almonds, dates, flax seed meal, and soy milk. So delicious. I prep it the night before, soak the oats, almonds, dates in boiling water then warm it up in the morning and add the soy milk and flax. Super easy. The dates get kinda mushy and sweeten everything and the almonds are still crunchy but also swollen after being soaked all night.

Yesterday I went to a yoga class and it was so amazing. I love how yoga makes me feel strong and like my body can do things that I didn't know it could.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    I have the same thing for breakfast everyday after my morning run

English Muffin with I can't Believe It's Not Butter
    Whey Protein Shake with Vanilla Almond Milk
    Large 3 cream coffee from Tim Hortons
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,759 Member
    I am always hungry for breakfast. Eggs, grits, oatmeal,dinner leftovers you name it and it's game for breakfast.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 760 Member

Never been a breakfast eater. I find if I eat at breakfast it makes me want food all day. I'm into fasting now so no breakfast makes it easier! Doesn't work for everyone!
  • Slimmersixties
    @Bluetail6
    Ohhh so sorry to hear about your niece. Hope things get better soon xx
  • Slimmersixties
    fatfifties wrote: »
    Losing weight is such a mind game!

Sharing my thoughts to add clarity to my decisions!

I m travelling in my rv, 'went home early October having lost another 10lb ... wore fitted clothes for the first time and people suddenly noticed my 80lb weight loss. Was a great feeling but majority of friends said .. brilliant but you don't need to lose more!

They planted a seed.

Octobers been frustrating ... exercising more than ever, eating right, but my weight loss is stalling. Demotivation has led to a 2 day mega binge :( I really thought I'd conquered my binging. So I'm up 4lb today. ( I know its probably carb water) but the number on the scales rules my life!

And I recognise that RIGHT NOW is my big decision moment
    At this exact point I know I have 2 choices

1. Carry on eating excessively ... see you back at 300lb in 18 months time! Like the previous 6 times I've lost loads of weight
    Or
    2. Get back on it. Overcome the food demons. Find the strength to lose that extra 21lb. Reach the weight I've dreamt of being. Implement my maintenance plan. Never get fat again!
    Tune in tomorrow for my decision!!!

I hope you make decision number two. In the last 2 weeks you lost just over three pounds. Healthy weight loss is between 1 to 2 pounds a week. You are losing weight at a very healthy rate of loss. Look at your binge as a slip. One of the best things I have learned is I need to be able to forgive myself when I slip and binge. I know you can overcome your food demons.

Thank you Linda for your encouragement. I've put my slip up behind me. Managed to get back on track the last 2 days, just got to get rid of the 4lb I gained!
  • Slimmersixties
    @363days
    HI, I live in Spain :) travel in my rv about 9 months of the year. Currently in Portugal.
    It's my happy place, and the easiest place to stick to my diet! I don't buy or keep any of my danger foods in the motorhome!
    In January 22 i read a free book called never binge again by Glenn Livingston and it really helped me with the binging!
    I had a weak moment earlier in the week, met up with some friends and ended up on a mega binge! All back under control again now, just have to shift the 4lb I gained!! Thanks for your advice and support x
This discussion has been closed.