WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2022

Replies

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,773 Member
    Machka--Last year I sent my calendars to Rebecca. She uses them to make envelopes and things for her penpals. I don't think your sharing your cleaning and sorting is boring. It gives me ideas about my office/spare room.
    Katla--Geat news about DH moving closer. I pray he does well and is able to move back with you soon.
    Trace--Glad you were not hurt when you fell. It is getting that time of year again, so we all need to watch for ice.
    Heather--What an interesting event DSIL had. Sometimes those are the best. Lots of time we will take off for the day headed in once direction and end up somewhere else and always an adventure.
    Rebecca--Love the turtle outfits, so cute and of course Athena is the head turtle.
    A cold and rainy day, wish I was home curled up with a blanket, the fur babies and a book. But working. Rumor this morning is that they are going to let us take the masks off unless in direct patient contact. I sure hope so as I am so tired of this.
    Blessings, Vicki GRAND ISLAND, NE <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,127 Member
    Happy for you, Lisa. Nothing like getting some writing under your belt, <3

I put everything into my visitors, and then I'm knackered. They brought DH'S birthday present plus our Christmas presents. I'm not doing Christmas presents, apart from the grandchildren, but I said I would contribute to their local foodbank. That made them happy. :D

Edie has done her 1 k swim. Very tired, but very happy. :p She has raised over £60 for Alzheimers.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,389 Member
    Stole some vintage cards online.🎃💖👍🏻
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited October 2022
    DD has headed to the hospital to meet with the doctor. I hope the meeting is good. We want DH to be in an excellent Nursing Home near to our family. It appears DD has found a good doctor & place. 💖
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,435 Member
    kevrit wrote: »
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Well it’s done, traded in the car for a Subaru Outback. It is strong enough to tow the new trailer once we get it. It’s used but that’s ok

I have a 2018 Subaru Outback and love it! Good luck with yours!

RvRita in NM

So far so good. :0)
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    ❤️
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,638 Member
    Welcome Lucy and Cheespas your going to fit right in ,pretty cool to have bi-lingual doggies... im sure Yogi will be happy to have some pals again 😊