I gotchu 💕. z8l96alimfsl.png

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Hyyy
    Stop hurting yourself.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Hyous,

If you scroll down to "quick links" you can erase your drafts so you won't get caught up in the cluster *kitten*
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    hyyy
    Is he hot or are you ovulating?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Hyyy,

If you're reading this, do yourself and your family a favor by having a living will.

There is nothing more heart wrenching then having to make decisions for you when your life is coming to an end.

I hope you all live a long, happy life. 💕
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    Hyyy,

If you're reading this, do yourself and your family a favor by having a living will.

There is nothing more heart wrenching then having to make decisions for you when your life is coming to an end.

I try not to think about my own mortality as I age - but this is solid advice -
  • Peachesnstuff
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Hyyy,

(Gently) this is the problem with so many people.

My Mom and Dad never wanted to have this discussion. I still don't know my Dad wanted to be cremated, but that was our final decision.

My Mother was on life support. I had to be the one to ask her the tough questions that should never have been left up to her children. Why? Because I still live with the guilt of taking her off of life support. I lay awake at night wondering "what if?" It's mental hell. 😢

The first thing I did was sit my girls down and let them know exactly what I wanted. They didn't want to have this discussion either, they both sat there sobbing, but I know they'll rest easy knowing what my wishes were. ♥️
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    hyyy @Peachesnstuff

You are so kind.
  • Peachesnstuff
    hyyy @Peachesnstuff

You are so kind.

☺️ I'm aight

Thank you!

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Hyyy,

(Gently) this is the problem with so many people.

My Mom and Dad never wanted to have this discussion. I still don't know my Dad wanted to be cremated, but that was our final decision.

My Mother was on life support. I had to be the one to ask her the tough questions that should never have been left up to her children. Why? Because I still live with the guilt of taking her off of life support. I lay awake at night wondering "what if?" It's mental hell. 😢

The first thing I did was sit my girls down and let them know exactly what I wanted. They didn't want to have this discussion either, they both sat there sobbing, but I know they'll rest easy knowing what my wishes were. ♥️

You’re right - I watched this happen with my ex-MIL as well - her kids had no idea what to do - I’ve had the discussion with my parents and will with my kids as well - and yeah you are aight 😉

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    hyyy,
    3bmncu2qktbo.jpeg
  • cowsfan12
    Hyyy

Good looking out - I’ll let you know how they turn out
This discussion has been closed.