What's on your mind?

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I can’t tell the difference between crazy and joking anymore

ME TOO! I swear the other day I thought one of your posts was totally passively aggressive toward me and I may or may not have gotten all sad about it but I hugged your post anyway and took a twenty minute cat nap after eating a gallon of ice cream and washing my face then I was all better.. maybe

I just finished a therapy session and that was their exact prescription for me… on the way to the store for ice cream 🍨

Dude do they have a handel’s homemade ice cream near you-?? Chit is greatness

We don’t have one. Is that a Sherman thing? Road-trip!

Nah - McKinney - Plano and what not but they good

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    That scene in Ally McBeal about a penguin
  • cowsfan12

Like from Batman?
  • TwitchyMagee

Like from Batman?

There is no way I can explain this without getting in trouble
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited October 2022
    I get my rocks off watching people in the car behind me throw up their hands and shake their heads in annoyance when I don't run the yellow light

I am the one road raging 🤦🏻‍♀️ But that’s bc I need to actually leave on time one day.
  • OpheliaCooter
    So far catering is easy af. There a lot of little sections though so I guess it’ll take a while just to work through the little job functions. Once I know what goes where though it’s going to be crazy easy.
    I can’t really talk accurate trash this early but whatever they complain about in here is nothing compared to the ramp.
    Did my nails and of course I’m in the one section that has my hands in water so I imagine some will pop off. I guess the way I put my nails on allows water to get underneath the nail and eventually lift. Idc too much bc weeks spent on the same look is not for me.
    Might just get some nail glue and glue these things on bc the gel isn’t doing much. Yep, this thumb is coming loose. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    I get my rocks off watching people in the car behind me throw up their hands and shake their heads in annoyance when I don't run the yellow light

I am the one road raging 🤦🏻‍♀️ But that’s bc I need to actually leave on time one day.

I'm not making a left on a highway in NJ.

Now set your alarm 5 minutes early...and please drive safe
  • OpheliaCooter
    And now a personal business post
    I am now sort of seeing two people now. Things have been an emotional rollercoaster with older man suitor and I was over it. Feels toxic as hell.
    Booty called my ex who couldn’t commit. He was glad to see me and it was an amazing time. When I’m with him I’m always laughing and he’s affectionate. I remembered why I was trying to wife him up.
    So when I left for work after seeing my ex I’m 90% sure ol suitor was tailing me a portion of the way. This is backed up by him absolutely blowing my phone up with texts and phone calls. I’m in training and can’t entertain that. So when I do get to my phone he’s acting like I’m abandoning him and I’m like oh nooooo bish YOU just ghosted me for two days gtfo. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Idk man but he came over the next day and my life is funny now. They both work at the same company as me. I personally think that neither one of them have time for a gf.
    I just don’t know where ol suitor gets off getting jealous and wanting to claim me when we’ve never been seen in public together or even been on one date. Babe…. You really treat me like a side piece so you can assume that role as well.

🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
    Is it *kitten* up that I like them both?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited October 2022
    I am now sort of seeing two people now. Things have been an emotional rollercoaster with older man suitor and I was over it. Feels toxic as hell.
    Booty called my ex who couldn’t commit. He was glad to see me and it was an amazing time. When I’m with him I’m always laughing and he’s affectionate. I remembered why I was trying to wife him up.
    So when I left for work after seeing my ex I’m 90% sure ol suitor was tailing me a portion of the way. This is backed up by him absolutely blowing my phone up with texts and phone calls. I’m in training and can’t entertain that. So when I do get to my phone he’s acting like I’m abandoning him and I’m like oh nooooo bish YOU just ghosted me for two days gtfo. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Idk man but he came over the next day and my life is funny now. They both work at the same company as me. I personally think that neither one of them have time for a gf.
    I just don’t know where ol suitor gets off getting jealous and wanting to claim me when we’ve never been seen in public together or even been on one date. Babe…. You really treat me like a side piece so you can assume that role as well.

not *kitten* up, youre just dating and that seems normal as hell ♥️
  • TwitchyMagee
    glassyo wrote: »

I like that you stand up for yourself but, I REALLY think you need to date outside your work environment. :p

I agree. Don’t poop where you eat.

• OpheliaCooter

I like that you stand up for yourself but, I REALLY think you need to date outside your work environment. :p

I really thought I put a spoiler link vs a quote but oh well. The internet boys are no good either and plus I did meet the booty call ex online and he told me to work here. 🤪
    It is a thing though where I fall in love with my work husbands. 😬

• OpheliaCooter

not *kitten* up, youre just dating and that seems normal as hell ♥️

Ya I think it was actually dumb of me to try to date exclusively when we aren’t exclusive. 🫤
  • cowsfan12

Third this - twitch said what I was going to say - just can be a pita

• OpheliaCooter

Well if it makes yall feel better catering is very much separate from the ramp. I won’t be seeing them at work and they don’t know each other. It’s a big place.
  • cowsfan12
    edited October 2022

I know plenty of peeps that date where they work - helps if they are in a different area for sure - I work in an office of 10 - so definitely would not work 😂 get yours yo 😉

Well if it makes yall feel better catering is very much separate from the ramp. I won’t be seeing them at work and they don’t know each other. It’s a big place.

The quotes are jacked
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    "little dog"

Smdh 🙄
  • TwitchyMagee
    My dog accidentally flushed a coyote out of the brush & it just casually sauntered off.
  • cowsfan12
    "little dog"

Smdh 🙄

Nothing wrong with little dogs yo -
  • Reckoner67_again
    Reckoner67_again Posts: 184 Member
    I think the life lesson I’m getting from this whole thing is

“Stop
    eating
    poop”

Words to live by, right??!