Shape Shifters Team Chat - OCTOBER 2022

1121314151618»

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    edited October 2022
    @Walela617 I am so sorry you're dealing with COVID and I hope you continue to feel better and stronger each day! Follow your doctor's instructions and hang in there...I'll be thinking of you, dear!!

@SavageMrsMoose I sent you a PM, please take a look and get back to me...thanks and enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 222
    CW: 220.5
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 9,901 Member
    The November team chat is open! Please head over there for new month introductions, goal setting, and any other November things you wish to get started before the official Sunday start:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876766/shape-shifters-team-chat-november-2022#latest

Continue to weigh in and post other stats and chat for October here. Thanks!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 236.8
    CW: 234.3
    Didn't realise we are already at the end of the month! Went by really fast for me. I would like to join the step challenge again for 14.000 a day, thank you.
    Steps
    27 Oct: 17.317
    28 Oct: 15.969
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 882 Member
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 140.8
    CW 138.4
    LTD 12.6
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 230
    CW 231.4
    I went to see family last night that’s I haven’t seen since pre-COVID. We had snacks, pizza and beer. I’m not surprised or upset by this weigh in. I was trending down all week. I’ll kill it next week
  • Nataliewr0403
    Nataliewr0403 Posts: 71 Member
    Nataliewr0443
    PW. 136.6
    CW 135.8

Steps
    10/27 7,066
    10/28 7,466
    Well, my steps are way down. I only have about an hour to workout so I have been going hard to try to maximize the use of that short time, rowing, HITT, weights.
    By the time I finish work that has been at least 12 hour days, make dinner, PT for my puppy, I have no time or energy for anything else.
    One more month at this pace and things will be back to normal, then the holidays, this year is going so fast.
    Happy weekend you guys!
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 135 Member
    nancyinmo
    Saturday
    PW: 203.4
    CW: 201.0

SO close!! I thought this would be the week I hit Wonderland, but there’s too much Halloween candy in my house this week lol. Exercise has been almost nil as my knee has been acting up. My plan is to slowly get back to some activity this week (water aerobics) and stop walking by that candy bowl (which will be tossed after Monday!!)
  • jessicakrall8
    nancyinmo wrote: »
    nancyinmo
    Saturday
    PW: 203.4
    CW: 201.0

SO close!! I thought this would be the week I hit Wonderland, but there’s too much Halloween candy in my house this week lol. Exercise has been almost nil as my knee has been acting up. My plan is to slowly get back to some activity this week (water aerobics) and stop walking by that candy bowl (which will be tossed after Monday!!)

Slow and steady wins the race @nancyinmo ...soon we celebrate! Nice loss this week! You're doing great!!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • kateineu
    kateineu Posts: 15 Member
    Kateineu
    Saturdays
    PW 177
    CW 177
  • jugar
    qgoa6ulpegdb.png

The November Habit Tracker is up and ready to roll. Get a handle on those small changes that add up to a lot of progress - and collect green check marks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10876804/habit-tracker-november-2022#latest
  • jessicakrall8
    edited October 2022
    fi47jx4kkddv.jpg
    Missing the following 3 weigh-ins for the week:
    @msashleybing
    @terrimccrery
    @Yukie_OP

Stats will begin early Sunday morning ET, so please report in ASAP! Thanks!

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Shape Shifters...would love to see more of you participate in the Group Challenges each week.

I just posted the link in the November chatroom which is open. This week with Halloween on Monday, we're doing a "Curb the Candy Challenge"...this past week, we discussed Emotional Eating...each week is a different topic...think of it as an extra source of encouragement and motivation.

Pop in and say hello!
    Jessica
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    Last steps of the month!
    20 Oct: 18.645
  • jugar
This discussion has been closed.