Just for Today

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,790 Member
    just for today: I will not stay up late and snack at night I am at the end of my battle with breast cancer about to have to take pills that will most likely add more weight on to lose but I am going to keep pushing.

YOU CAN do this, I totally agree “ YOU ARE A WARRIOR!!! <3
  • GrandmaJackie
    Just for today: I am allowed to say no to others and yes to myself 👍🏻
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,778 Member
    Just for today: I will try to enjoy the rain (I normally mope!).
  • JustJ2014
    JustJ2014 Posts: 5,319 Member
    Just for today, I will not raise my voice when I really want to
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    I will eat smaller portions to make up for yesterdays mistakes.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Just for Today: moderation (why, oh why, is this so stinking hard?)
  • SummerSkier
    edited October 2022
    Just for Today: I will bite my tongue when people make unreasonable requests to me (at work) .
    edited to say: I will stand up to my boss when he tries to dump crap on me. I mean he doesn't like me anyway as I just got dumped into his group and he won't rate me any higher than avg no matter what I do so it can't hurt to tell him NO at this point.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Just for Today: trust the process! Sodium DOES pay a big part in weight gain! Hence CONTROL sodium 😢
  • CricketKate
    Just for Today: I will enjoy what I can eat and not pine for what I shouldn't.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Just for today: I will remember you never know what tomorrow will bring so ENJOY life TODAY ❤️
  • CricketKate
    Just for Today: follow through with plans.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Just for Today: Eat healthy at the pumpkin patch with grandkids ❤️
  • SummerSkier
    Just for today: Try to ignore the headache and hope it goes away (ok Excedrin migraine on board)
  • tbetley
    tbetley Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you, this is such a help to me. Staring down the barrel of a 15kg weight gain in the last year due to poor work/life balance and ill health. Day 1 today and off I go!! You are so right. JUST FOR TODAY I will eat what is good for my body and mind.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Just for today: Just for today, I will not raise my voice when I really want to! 🥹
  • SummerSkier
    Just for today: I will SUNBATHE for a little while... :)
  • fawncsullivan
    fawncsullivan Posts: 1 Member
    Just for today: I will follow my plan instead of making excuses for not doing it.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Just for today: No matter what my husband says to me, I WON’T let it get to me!
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited November 2022
    Just for today: remember what it’s feels like when you OVER eat the previous day 😈😈
  • CricketKate
    Just for Today: just because a fell halfway down the dieting staircase yesterday is no reason to throw myself down the other half today. Life isn't all or nothing. One bad day doesn't need to set me back forever.