• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    rqf8no98ooxm.jpeg

Got the hairs cut today - felt cute might delete

lookin good! 💛
  • StarliteTara
    StarliteTara Posts: 297 Member
    Lifeline would be super happy if mine looked like that when i donate blood. 😂
    Nurse/Paramedic pron. I sorta wish some of patients popped like this 🤣

ykqa49e3vw1l.jpeg

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,665 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    rqf8no98ooxm.jpeg

Got the hairs cut today - felt cute might delete
    Looking good. Great haircut. (Also too late to delete) 😁
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 76 Member
    __Tams__ wrote: »
    zuoum4hdes61.jpg
    Happy Friday

Looking great and soooo happy.
  • Sugartown2
    Sugartown2 Posts: 76 Member
    Football Sunday. My team has a bye week but still wearing my super extra Chargers leggings 🏈 💙💛

Great team spirit.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    aoab3bdcw43c.jpeg

Work selfie 🤪 my hair is so big and frizzy today and I put tons of product in it but it wants to do this so. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Humidity *gesturing to the general atmosphere * 👋🏻 I didn’t have time to get halloween ready bc I decided to get Starbucks and it ruined any extra get ready time BUT I think I could pass as Hermione Granger if she was very tired and in her 30’s.

hot 😍😍
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    aoab3bdcw43c.jpeg

Work selfie 🤪 my hair is so big and frizzy today and I put tons of product in it but it wants to do this so. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Humidity *gesturing to the general atmosphere * 👋🏻 I didn’t have time to get halloween ready bc I decided to get Starbucks and it ruined any extra get ready time BUT I think I could pass as Hermione Granger if she was very tired and in her 30’s.

She just might be in her 30’s these days - hope catering is treating you wel

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    aoab3bdcw43c.jpeg

hot 😍😍

🥰 thank you

[/quote]

You know what? We probably are real close in age irl. But I think she mostly rocks a pixie cut and the only relatable thing I had to her was the big hair. I know yall really don’t care but my hair got even bigger throughout the night. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I always want volume but not when it’s 100% frizz!
    Catering has been SO easy. Got to reconnect with my hiring classmate bestie so that’s been cool. It’s already less stressful.

(I tried with the quotes but it didn’t work out)
  • _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    edited November 2022
    @OpheliaCooter I don't tend to pay too many compliments on here because I find it a bit hollow, but your eyes are sensational.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    aoab3bdcw43c.jpeg

hot 😍😍

🥰 thank you

You know what? We probably are real close in age irl. But I think she mostly rocks a pixie cut and the only relatable thing I had to her was the big hair. I know yall really don’t care but my hair got even bigger throughout the night. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I always want volume but not when it’s 100% frizz!
    Catering has been SO easy. Got to reconnect with my hiring classmate bestie so that’s been cool. It’s already less stressful.

(I tried with the quotes but it didn’t work out)
    [/quote]

Yeah quotes here suck - always good to have less stress at work - glad it’s going well