Downsizers Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Replies

• IP2021
    IP2021 Posts: 85 Member
    IP2021

PW: 260.8
    CW: 260.8

No change, but still better than a gain.

Sorry for the delay. Wednesday started very hectic, though I did manage to weigh in. Afterwards I completely forgot to post 😳
  • aneedlecraft
    aneedlecraft Posts: 169 Member
    aneedlecraft

PW: 321
    CW: still 321, but clothes are starting to fit better
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,501 Member
    edited November 2022
    Steps: 3,931
    Exercise: ✔️
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    November Badge: 1/10

I can’t believe I am 69 steps short. My weight is back down this morning. I am 206.4 which is 3 pounds less than Friday and down 5 from Thursday. I am off to go grocery shopping as my husband is ready to go.
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    PW 150.8
    CW 149

YAY! in the 140s again!
    Sitting in the parking lot of the gym about to go to weight lifting class.

A friend gave me 2 quarts of honey so I am going to make baklava today (never made it before). So hopefully I can find enough neighbors etc to pass out extras!
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 418 Member
    PW: 187
    CW:186
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    The November Week 2 Group Challenge is posted and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Nov 6th. Please join us as we "Get Back to Basics" in all areas of our journey. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10877334/november-week-2-group-challenge-back-to-basics/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Good evening all.another weekend is upon us.
    Check in:
    Steps - 12968
    Calories - 2600
    Exercise- walk in frigid morning. 90 minutes. Left home it was 52F and I was in shorts. Brrr.
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 738 Member
    Steps: 3,931

I can’t believe I am 69 steps short. My weight is back down this morning. I am 206.4 which is 3 pounds less than Friday and down 5 from Thursday. I am off to go grocery shopping as my husband is ready to go.

Yay will done, you'll soon be back in onederland :)
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited November 2022
    rwood566 wrote: »
    Good evening all.another weekend is upon us.
    Check in:
    Steps - 12968
    Calories - 2600
    Exercise- walk in frigid morning. 90 minutes. Left home it was 52F and I was in shorts. Brrr.

Great walk and yup that is cold. We are also in the 50’s here in my corner of France. It’s been rainy and wet to top it off. I haven’t worn shorts in a few months now lol. I’m always kinda cold.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Good morning again team.

I’m going to start commenting and posting daily again. I think participating in this amazing community will help me get back on track. I can’t promise anything just yet except I will try my absolute best. ♥️
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    @lindamtuck2018
    from 363 days
    My weigh in day is Tuesday, I need to change it to Wednesday this week as I will be driving Monday and Tuesday.
    Thanks!
  • 363days
    Weigh in:

PW-162
    CW-161.4

Surprising considering i haven't been that good with my diet. I think it was offset by how busy ive been. Had the week off work so we got lots of things done around the house, setting up for Halloween, then we decorated the living room and de-cluttered the garage, i did an extra nightshift and it was really busy. Our greyhound escaped whilst we were decorating and i had to run all the way to the woods to catch him, which was not easy, he's an ex racer and can go 40mph if he wants to!

You had a busy week! So glad you caught your dog - I've been through this so many times and it is scary! Great that you lost!
  • 363days
    Good morning again team.

I’m going to start commenting and posting daily again. I think participating in this amazing community will help me get back on track. I can’t promise anything just yet except I will try my absolute best. ♥️

I agree that I do better when I post and read daily. I'm traveling Monday and Tuesday, but am going to try to be more consistent, as well.
  • 363days
    So...I couldn't decide whether to post this or not, but my main motivation is to spread awareness of this very rare cancer - Small Cell Ovarian cancer. To date, there are only 500 cases reported. I'm moving temporarily to CO to be the primary caregiver through chemo and then a bone marrow transplant. I have been medicating with food over the sadness, she is only 28 years old. My weight seems like such a minor thing to worry about, but I know that as caregiver, my health is also a priority. I've been telling myself I will get back on the health wagon on Wednesday. We all go through such tough things in life and prayers for each of you as you face whatever may be in your life now.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Jpedno wrote: »
    PW 150.8
    CW 149

YAY! in the 140s again!
    Sitting in the parking lot of the gym about to go to weight lifting class.

A friend gave me 2 quarts of honey so I am going to make baklava today (never made it before). So hopefully I can find enough neighbors etc to pass out extras!

Congrats on the loss!

laura9400 wrote: »
    PW: 187
    CW:186

Nice!

Good morning again team.

You had a lot going on last week. We would love to see you stop by more.
    363days wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    from 363 days
    My weigh in day is Tuesday, I need to change it to Wednesday this week as I will be driving Monday and Tuesday.
    Thanks!

Noted. Prayers for your family member.

• lindamtuck2018
    Steps: 3,411

Steps are not accurate as I went to the mall for just over an hour. I used my walker so my watch didn’t register my steps. Same for grocery shopping in the morning.
This discussion has been closed.