Share your Numbers

Replies

• Dante_80
    Dante_80 Posts: 475 Member
    edited November 2022
    Coming up at the fourth month of maintenance.

Height: 167cm - 5'6''
    SW: 177.8 kg - 392 lb - 64.5 ΒΜΙ (May 2020)
    GW: 74.4 kg - 164 lb - 27 ΒΜΙ

LW: 72.2 kg - 159.2 lb - 26.2 ΒΜΙ (Sep 9)
    CW: 71.9 kg - 158.5 lb - 26.1 ΒΜΙ

OL: 105.9 kg - 233.5 lb - 38.4 BMI - 56.6% TBW in 930 days

Weight class projections:
    Obese class II: Reached - 21.05.2021 - 401 days.
    Obese class I: Reached - 25.09.2021 - 526 days.
    Overweight: Reached - 19.03.2022 - 704 days.
    Goal (74.4kg): Reached - 29.07.2022 - 835 days.

Weight wise I'm fine, but yesterday was the first day at the gym after a monthly hiatus due to my umbilical hernia surgery. It is somewhat shocking how big of a beating your physical condition takes from inaction. :s

I know it is just rust that I will shake, but still! :(

Oh well, another challenge to surmount. Onwards!
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,803 Member
    Yup - doesn’t take much time off to lose ground at the gym. You will get back to your previous fitness level in time.
  • Yoolypr
    A weeks worth of Indian fry bread, beans, cheese, tortillas, posole, burritos..... the scale will be screaming tomorrow morning 😩 But I’m home and back to reality and salads for lunch. There will be NO huevos rancheros for breakfast.
  • Yoolypr
    Okay - today is the day of reckoning after a week of eating with abandon on vacation. Weight is up by 3 lbs. I’m think it’s a lot of salty food and airline water weight. Hope it’s gone by the end of the week.
    I plan on being very, very careful this week and beyond cause it’s almost holiday time.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    Yoolypr wrote: »
    Okay - today is the day of reckoning after a week of eating with abandon on vacation. Weight is up by 3 lbs. I’m think it’s a lot of salty food and airline water weight. Hope it’s gone by the end of the week.
    I plan on being very, very careful this week and beyond cause it’s almost holiday time.

I 100% believe it is a temporary increase due to water weight along with just more food in your system. It will come off quick!
  • Yoolypr
    Well the extra vacation pounds are gone this morning. Hope that’s permanent! Onward to losing a couple of pounds before the big turkey dinner and cookie baking season.
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,579 Member
    Great work, Yooly! You must have been very good!
  • Yoolypr
    I was good 😇 and then 😈😈😈. Those three pounds keep circling around and finding me.
  • nsk1951
    nsk1951 Posts: 1,294 Member
    I am down a few 10ths of a pound this morning from the past 2 days for a starting weight in this group of 227.8
  • lauriekallis
    I think I'm at a similar weight, NSK - but afraid to weigh myself at the moment. 36 hours in the car in the past 3 days is going to equal some water retention I'm sure (yes, water retention...lol.

You can do it, Yooly. Me too. All of us. I hope November sets us all up for December.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,525 Member
    Not sure I want to be set-up... unless I improve my set-up! The downside of deliveries... is that they're tasty... and there!
  • nsk1951
    I joined WeighWatchers yesterday. It was the last day for a special on the price of a membership ... the same price for life as long as you don't quit. I signed up for 6 months and will be 78 when that period ends. I heard about it from a YouTuber I follow who has been on a WW program for several years. Then I will decide if I want to continue it or not. I don't intend to give up MFP, cause I tend not to input my food on here anyways. The WW thingy is a combo 'all-occasions' self gift .. last year it was a CSA membership at a local farm for this past growing season. I'm hoping that the added motivation of counting points helps me to stay away from the foods that tend to hold the weight on me. We'll see.
  • lauriekallis
    Keep us updated, NSK. Whatever works is good!!!!
  • nsk1951
    Keep us updated, NSK. Whatever works is good!!!!
    Well. It’s just my second day in and for the heck of it I ended up logging in both apps and find that the WWPoints rack up faster than do calories. But then, I have been pretty careful with what I prepared today. It will be interesting
  • Yoolypr
    For me it’s all about the measuring and weighing food portions because my eyes 👀 lie to me constantly!
  • nsk1951
    Yoolypr wrote: »
    For me it’s all about the measuring and weighing food portions because my eyes 👀 lie to me constantly!

For me it's all about not being able to successfully control my cravings when I allow something into my diet that triggers them ... weighing and measuring I do ... but I just sometimes cannot stop. But ... Now that I look at the thread title .. I think this is probably a discussion for one of the other threads ... Right? Wrong? Maybe, maybe no?
  • Yoolypr
    Don’t worry about the threads. Eventually we end up back on topic and in the right place. Sometimes you just got to say what you need to say regardless of where.
  • lauriekallis
    Yup - like Yooly said :)

I have the same problem Nsk. My portion estimating isn't bad. The bingeing is the problem. I can't seem to find a middle ground. MODERATION ??? LOL I can spell it - but that is about it.
  • Yoolypr
    I was already fighting a 3 pound gain. Now two more have found me! Mostly due to new meds and doctor advice. I’m told this is due to water retention but still frustrating. I can feel it in my clothes and everyday is a fat finger day.
  • Yoolypr
    The scale numbers are looking better today. I’m back to the pesky three pound overage. Hoping to get through the eating with abandon this week without further damage.