CW: 244.2. + 4.4 LB

Horrid but not as bad as it could be.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,465 Member
    edited November 2022
    MadDuck62 wrote: »
    PW: 303
    CW: 304

I need to stop making excuses and get back on track.

You and me both. I think there will always be a reason to not exercise or not follow our eating plan. We just have to find a way to overcome the reasons.
    363days wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018
    363days
    pw 169
    cw 171 whoops!
    sw 173

You were on the road so that didn’t help.

fatfifties wrote: »
    Fatfifties
    Weighday Friday

Pw 193.2
    Cw 191.2
    Loss 2lb

Ltd 84.8lb

So glad the scales has started showing what I've earned!!

Super loss!

aneedlecraft
    PW: 321
    CW: still holding at 321

Maintaining is better than a gain.
    missGYST wrote: »
    Hi! I ended up hopping on the scale at my mother's house on Wednesday, so I have a weight for that day. I wanted to wait until I got home to confirm it on my scale though because it seemed crazy, haha! I guess that first week's water weight is really coming off.

MissGYST
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    SW: 237.6
    LW: 237.2
    CW: 233

@lindamtuck2018

Fantastic loss!
    IP2021 wrote: »
    Sorry for being late again 😔

IP2021

Wednesday
    PW: 260.8
    CW: 260.1

Nice loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Steps: 2,656
    Exercise: ✔️
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    November Badge: 3/10

Will post weight tomorrow. I had a cup of coffee before I remembered to weigh in. Resting again today so I won’t get many steps again.

• IP2021
    IP2021 Posts: 85 Member
    edited November 2022
    I've really been struggling lately with eating the right things and amounts, so I decided to contact a weight loss company here in Denmark that helps people loose weight.

I had an introduction appointment with a nurse today, where we went through my entire weight loss journey through the years, and of course they explained how their program works. I will be assigned a team that includes a doctor, a nurse and a coach, and they will be there to help.

They do not only help with the food part of the weight loss journey, but also the mental, sleep and exercise aspects of it, which I think will really help me.

I will meet with my coach once a week, but I can also contact her/ him throughout the week if there are any issues/ questions that can't wait until the next meeting.

It's even possible to get some medication that helps curb hunger, so that should make it easier to lose weight without being hungry.

All I need to do now is to decide whether I'm going to start right away or after I come home from my trip to Malta at the end of this month. Right now I'm leaning towards starting right away, but I guess I'll sleep on it tonight and make the final decision tomorrow 😊

OK, this post ended up a bit longer, but I just wanted to write a little update here 🤗

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps

11/11 8963
    11/12 7343
    11/13 11,210
    11/14 8,442
    11/15 12,541

:)

I need 11/7,11/8,11/9,11/10 thanks
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    I have a new GP doctor that I saw yesterday ...My old GP moved to Hawaii (jealous)...Had labs this morning .... foot is killing me due to the colder weather ... I hope everyone has a great day :)

I hope you are happy with your new GP. I remember when my Gyne left and I was needing to find a new one. I was not a happy girl.

Hoping you can find some form of relief for your pain. I also struggle with joint pain when the temps get cold.

Thanks Mari my new GP is friendly and on the ball when it comes to refilling my medications so that is a plus ... I see my podiatrist this afternoon ... I am hoping for good news but I have a feeling it is not going to be good news since it has been 3 weeks and 1 day since I had foot surgery and the pain is still unbearable

Oh Megan I hadn’t realized that you had foot surgery recently. Oh man that’s not good that you are still experiencing pain 3 weeks later. I hope it’s nothing too serious and that whatever it is your so doctors can fix the problem. How did it go with your podiatrist?

I was throwing the ball for my 2 pups when I suddenly fell into one of their craters that they dug in the backyard... I broke my ankle in 2 places ( the ER Doctor only 1 break) and I tore ligaments and tendons ...No phone call or voicemail so I showed up and the receptionist said we call you several times the Dr is not in today ... thank goodness it was just across town and not in a different city ....I will see him Dec. 8th

Wow. Just wow. December 8th is a long time to wait ! Especially if you are having so much discomfort. Are you on pain meds?

I am on pain meds ....I only take them when I absolutely need them ...39 degrees this morning so foot is very unhappy

• 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 876 Member
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 227.0
    CW: 229.4

I really didn't want to post another gain. I have been entirely using this foot surgery as an excuse to sit around and eat everything. Three more weeks of the boot...no more excuses. I think I have turned the corner on the mental aspect and have at least logged for the last three days. Next week will be a loss.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 876 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I sure hope your pain calms down soon--December 8th is a long wait for a follow-up?
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 418 Member
    PW:186
    CW:187.2
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    @Megan_smartiepants1970 I sure hope your pain calms down soon--December 8th is a long wait for a follow-up?

Thanks Angie and I agree but I have had him for years so I do not want to find another podiatrist ....
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 756 Member
    edited November 2022
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    Steps

11/6 8963
    11/7 7343
    11/8 11,210
    11/9 8,442
    11/10 12,541
    11/11 7633

:)

I need 11/7,11/8,11/9,11/10 thanks

Sorry got confused with the American date format! In the UK we write it the other way around ie 6th November = 6/11!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Weigh Day Thursday

I really didn't want to post another gain. I have been entirely using this foot surgery as an excuse to sit around and eat everything. Three more weeks of the boot...no more excuses. I think I have turned the corner on the mental aspect and have at least logged for the last three days. Next week will be a loss.

Thats how I felt last week. Was feeling bad to post a gain. A 5 lb gain at that. But you’ve got the right attitude to get back on top of things. Small positive steps. You’ve got this ! 💪🏻
  • lindamtuck2018
    Weigh Day Thursday

You made progress by logging. I think the mental part of weight loss is the hardest.
  • lindamtuck2018
    I've really been struggling lately with eating the right things and amounts, so I decided to contact a weight loss company here in Denmark that helps people loose weight.

I had an introduction appointment with a nurse today, where we went through my entire weight loss journey through the years, and of course they explained how their program works. I will be assigned a team that includes a doctor, a nurse and a coach, and they will be there to help.

They do not only help with the food part of the weight loss journey, but also the mental, sleep and exercise aspects of it, which I think will really help me.

I will meet with my coach once a week, but I can also contact her/ him throughout the week if there are any issues/ questions that can't wait until the next meeting.

It's even possible to get some medication that helps curb hunger, so that should make it easier to lose weight without being hungry.

All I need to do now is to decide whether I'm going to start right away or after I come home from my trip to Malta at the end of this month. Right now I'm leaning towards starting right away, but I guess I'll sleep on it tonight and make the final decision tomorrow 😊

OK, this post ended up a bit longer, but I just wanted to write a little update here 🤗

Keep us posted on how it goes. I like that the take the entire picture when it comes to weight loss.
  • JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 852 Member
    Strength training is going well. Lol so looking forward to my upper body not being stiff or sore anymore. I had it in my head that I was going to gain weight if I started strength training but I'm quickly realizing that was nonsense.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Steps: 2,573
    Exercise: ✔️
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️✔️
    November Badge: 3/10

PW 209.4
    CW 213

I am shocked. I have hardly had anything to eat the last couple of days as my throat is so sore. You think it would drop not drastically increase. 🤷‍♀️
  • mari_moulin

Thant sounds like such an interesting and complete program. I wish there was something similar here in France. Is it something covered in your health insurance? Let us know what you decide to do.
  • mari_moulin
    Friday check-in 11/11

My Friday went well. I got my Karate on in the morning. And spent the afternoon with the boys as they were home from school. They were all off for armistice day. And everything shuts down so no choice but to really stay home and rest. I went out for long walks with the dog and played some board games with the kids.

This morning was another Karate session. Came home and made a big lunch (cheeseburgers) and managed to use up all my calories in one meal 🤦🏻‍♀️. It is what it is. I will try to keep the rest of the day light. We will see. I’m very sore from my 2 karate sessions.

Steps :

Sun - 9,631
    Mon - 16,604
    Tues - 16,308
    Weds - 11,149
    Thur - 16,705
    Fri - 14,297
    Sat -

Goals :

Karaté - 2/3
    Gym - 3/3
    Log food - 6/7