trooworld Posts: 5,860 Member
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 229.4
    CW: 226.2

LTD: 21.8
  • trooworld
    @leonadixon Sorry about the stress. Congrats on the new role at work! :)

@GabiV125 Congrats on the loss!

@Katmary71 Have a great time with Bill!

@DrewsAnna Congrats on the loss! Yes, the app is awesome. I may join it again. Thank you, I am starting to feel better! I hope you tracked all that activity, you certainly burned some calories! Dogs are the best! (Don't tell cats I said that, I love them too!)

@davors19 Congrats on the loss and 60 LBS DOWN!!! You are rocking it!

@davidji82 Congrats on the loss!

@Cornanda Congrats on the loss! Oh dear, you do have some challenges but it is not impossible. You need to make a plan. What is your goal for this time period? Is it acceptable to gain weight? If so, how much. Do you want to lose weight? How much. Maybe you just want to maintain during this time period. Settle on a goal and make peace with it. Make a roadmap on how to get there. Maybe it is exercising more to be able to enjoy that chocolate cake guilt-free. Maybe it's eating only 1/2 a slice. Maybe it's skipping it altogether. Hugs.

@TeresaW1020 Yay for your loss and getting back to Onederland!!!

Hi all. I'm starting to feel among the living again. I was able to work until noon yesterday at home and plan on working all day today. I had a nice loss this week (-3.2 lbs) and am quite happy. This is the lowest weight I've been since July 2022. I started tracking again on Weds and I think that helped keep me in ✅. I'm trying to incorporate at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies into my day. Yesterday, I got 4 servings, so really close.

Thanksgiving Challenge (11/4-11/24) Goals:
    - track 90% of what I eat ✅
    - drink 50 oz of water each day ✅

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Something has came up and I won't be able to make weigh in the next 2 weeks.
  • Ftofit
    Ftofit Posts: 160 Member
    Username: ftofit
    Weigh-in day: Friday
    PW: 165.5
    CW: 162.8
  • Tamevv
    Tamevv Posts: 331 Member

Friday Weigh In
    PW: 74.2
    CW: 73.9

Morning all, had two really big exercise days but also a flare up which has made me quite anxious the last few days. Exercise is what’s keeping me stable and is such a positive. Still crave sweets and made two biscuit/icing sandwiches after swimming last night, but at least I didn’t do a huge meal as well - am getting better at pausing to figure out what my body actually wants. And it seems so long as I don’t eat EVERYTHING I can manage the scale. Have to not rely on that as an excuse tho and still make sure nutrition is balanced. Need to get back to tracking for that.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Weigh Day
    bethanie0825
    Day - Friday
    PW - 238.6
    CW - 239
  • trooworld
    @19shmoo69 Thank you for letting us know, I hope everything is alright. @broncobuddee, can you please make note of Darren's absence from weigh-in for the next two weeks?

@Ftofit Congrats on the loss!

@Tamevv Congrats on the loss! Sounds like you are making small changes that really add up.

Hi all. I'm feeling better everyday. I worked all day yesterday and made dinner afterward. Today, a friend is coming over for a bit. Should be a nice and relaxing weekend.

- drink 50 oz of water each day ✅

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,334 Member
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 223.6
    Todays Weight: 225.6
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 363 Member
    November
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    P. W. 259.5
    C. W. 257.5
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @Cornanda Girl, I wish there was some chocolate cake in my house!! :p I’m also in the "why bother camp" too but that isn’t a very good attitude. So, let’s just be in the “I’ll do the best I can,” I leave it at that. :)

@trooworld Awe thank you for the sweet graphic! I don’t know if it counts that it I’m actually returning to Onderland but I will take it! :grin:

Hello! Sorry, I’ve been missing but it’s been super busy around here. On Thursday my Joe went to his occupational and speech therapy evaluation. They gave him a bunch of different tests and on so many of them, he did terribly. Dementia isn’t something that is going to go away and will only get increasingly more difficult. I am so very thankful that he is still just the sweetest and kindest man that he ever was. It’s just different now and I have to accept it. :'( In other news, I’ve been doing a lot of Christmas shopping, working on next year’s church budget, and getting ready for all the church events coming up these next two months. I haven’t worked out once this week and my diet has been OK, but definitely not where it should be. I’ve decided to give myself some grace and do the best I can when I can. :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    The November Week 3 Group Challenge is live and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, November 13th. Please join us as we prepare for the upcoming holiday season as we do a 7-day No Gym Workout! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10877711/november-week-3-group-challenge-no-gym-workout#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,762 Member
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 212
    Todays Weight: 213
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Hey y'all! I forgot to check in yesterday. I woke up with a headache and just kind of laid around all day. I did weigh, measure and track all of my food. Today, I realized it's my sinuses acting up again (chronic sinus issues) so, I rinsed my sinuses and am using flonase. I'm gonna live Lol..... I have weighed, measured and tracked all my food.

We were planning on going to Ga. for Thanksgiving to be with hubby's family. However, they called and asked us to wait. So, I guess we aren't going anywhere, which is kind of a relief but, we haven't been back to see his family in 10 yrs. so, I was surprised but, we were gonna tow the trailer so, I'm relieved because I was nervous. A lot of weather can happen this time of year between Wa state and Ga. We are planning to go in April or May instead which is better.

Tomorrow is football and the Seahawks are playing in Germany so, I hope I get up to watch them, lol.... I probably won't, the game starts at either 6:00 or 6:30 am. Lol, I am a sleeper. I'm going to set my alarm though.

Thanksgiving Challenge:
    1) 10,000 steps everyday ❌
    2) Track my food everyday ✔️ (except Thanksgiving day)

Day 12, I'm thankful that plans have changed for the better.
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,004 Member
    Why bother?

1. Because I care about myself
    2. Because I'm worth it
    3. Because I want to feel better about how I look
    4. Because I want to be at a healthier weight
    5. Because I was about to drop a clothing size and I want that to happen

I can fight back with some extra exercise and by eating lots of produce and protein to stay full.

Lisa
  • trooworld
    @askewcr Congrats on the loss!

@TeresaW1020 I think it does! :D Poor Joe. That must be really hard for you guys to go through. I'm so sorry. That's right, just do the best you can. Hugs.

@DrewsAnna I hope your headache is better. Sinuses are no joke, they can make you feel miserable! Did you get to see your Seahawks play?

@Cornanda You ARE worth it! Great inner dialogue. Those are all good reasons to get healthy and this is a great time of year to think about these things.

Hi all. Feeling pretty good here. I didn't meet up with my friend yesterday, we decided to meet up today instead and go for a walk. I've been tracking and mostly been drinking enough water but yesterday, I did not drink enough.

- drink 50 oz of water each day ❌

• askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 363 Member
    It's a brand new week. There's something to be said about that. <3

New outlooks, new mindsets, new decisions, and new victories can be set in motion at beginnings of brand new weeks. I'm jumping on that bandwagon. I'm praying it sticks this time. There's a lot going on in my world that I cannot control but I know it could be worse. I am thankful for today and that I did make the wake up list.

Let's make it great today Pals. As I say, Let's go get it!! B)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

k6gnqd7dgdhu.png
    33zlakq53zan.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    7c9qo5mzylv8.png

By Pounds
    jlw4heg6k5ux.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    e8xle3vkb5f7.png

By Pounds
    mr7olfcklhrr.png
    f4n07i3v8zwn.png

Team Winners
    8k1paiok88ei.png

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    Yay team we're on the leader board!

@shaunarlr83 @FtoFit @DrewsAnna way to go, great losing!

Hi team, happy Sunday! Just wanted to drop in to say hi. Bill and I went out for BBQ with my brother and SIL at a new place with live music last night and it went real well. I'm doing good with food for the most part but just having one drink puts me over calories since my goal is low. My jeans are real tight so I'll have to deal with that too, they fit but they're super tight! Thought I was doing better than I thought. We went to the farmer's market yesterday and I picked up a lot of great fruit for the week then hit Costco Friday so definitely have healthy food in the house. I'm trying to wrap up my shopping but need to come up with something for my nephews and am totally clueless. Off to work out, have a great day!
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 475 Member
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 142.5
    CW: 150
    Goal Wieght 135-140

😢

It’s been a while. Just quickly posting my weight, I have not even tried to catch up on the message boards but I will later this week. There has been a flu going around my family for the future past couple of weeks, first, my mom had it, I was so worried. My daughter and her family all got it, I thought I was avoiding it because I got the flu shot but yesterday I was definitely starting to feel the effects and today I feel like I was hit by a truck. I stayed with my mom for a few days to help look after her and then went to my daughter’s house most days for the past week. My son-in-law is not the best and my granddaughter is still running a low-grade fever, but my daughter is well enough to look after them now. I have been eating so much takeout as I have been running back-and-forth, not good. Yesterday on my way home from my daughters, I decided to stop at the grocery store, get some good food and just stay in for a couple of days. I could not believe the grocery store! There were was hardly any fresh vegetables or fruit! It was like the beginning of the pandemic, I could not believe the empty shelves. One of the staff said that they just really can’t find it to bring it in, it’s crazy! So I really dug into my stress and bought a big bag of chips and some ice cream bars. I decided that I really have to get back on the ball here, and almost cried when I saw my weight this morning. I am sure that big bag of chips and a box of ice cream bars did not help me at all. I am just going to stay in bed today with my humidifier, some Tylenol and Advil And just try to sleep
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Look at these awesome weigh in coming in!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 (I typed this up 2 days ago and it didn’t post)

@DrewsAnna - I’m so happy your having a good time getting the workouts in and 💩💩 out! Sorry the trip is postponed but the drive will be much more beautiful come spring! I’m sorry your head hurt and hope your up watching the game! Have a great day.

@Katmary71 - you guys have a blast!

@Cornanda - your still doing great, happy birthday to your son, and I’ll be switching up a few goals soon too, to adjust for Thanksgiving allowance!

@trooworld - you’re better!! I’m so happy for you. My son had the sniffles for a few days and my mom has a wretched cough but she got tested for flu and Covid yesterday and it is all clear. She didn’t get out Friday because it looked like she might have pink eye starting but that went away now she’s having tummy issues in top of the cough.

Thursday I started off my day waiting to get a bad tooth pulled. Waited over 4 hours to be told it was infected I needed to take antibiotics first and will go back next week to get it out. I keep forgetting to take this dang things though. I took the opportunity to reach out and talk to someone about counseling. I went to get some legal advice and got the ball rolling on filing for divorce and my son sold his truck. We grabbed him so we could go back to the house and grab all of my important documents. He started searching for a good running smaller car and was able to find one so I drove him to meet up with the guy and he drove back in his (new to him) car! I walked around inside of Walmart for a bit of exercise and steps since it was raining outside and waited for my daughter to get off of work so I could see her for a few minutes too. I forgot to do my side bends, my carbs were a little high but I tracked my food!

Friday I ran a few errands for myself and my mom, the car my son got needed some new brakes so with the help of my brother we were able to get the parts and they got everything changed over. We are going to get him some works boots and he starts his new job tomorrow night!

Yesterday we all loaded up and went furniture and phone shopping. My stbe husband suspended my phone the night before, I could still do thing on wifi but it was still a pain. It wasn’t paid off so I know he will be asking for it back at some point. My mom and uncle co-own their Grandmas Indian land. They both received some payout for oil lease or something and both have been very generous helping me and my kids get on our feet!!! My mom was also letting my brother pick out a new couch for his house he bought a few months back and found my daughter a nice used couch for her apartment. We got her stuff moved in and I might go today to help her set up a few things. My daughter was able to get a new phone plan and add me and my son and I got me a brand new upgraded phone. I will have to downgrade my watch but my brother has an old one he is giving me so I’m relieved I won’t lose any streaks.

All the times I could have left before the main things holding me there besides the control was fear of no help, leaving and moving all the stuff at my house, losing my vehicle, and not being able to get another phone bc I have horrible credit. Everything is falling into place. Now just the major task of moving my belongings into storage. I’m definitely not looking forward to it and will probably put it off another 5-7 days.

My mom is having new flooring installed this week so there will be tons of exercise moving things between here, my daughters, and my old home.

I really wanted to try to get in a hike or two this weekend. A cold front has blown in to Oklahoma. We just have a ton going on and I hate my mom is sick and still doing so much to help. I still have high hopes of jumping on my plane to New Orleans tomorrow. If I can pull it off that will make up for lack of hiking this month. I hope you all have a great weekend!!!
This discussion has been closed.