Shape Shifters Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Replies

• Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 379 Member
    Walela617
    Thursday weigh-in
    PW:154.0
    CW: 154.5

Hi everyone, I think I'm still leveling out after that drop following COVID. Hopefully I will show a loss this Thursday, 10/17.

Have a great week everyone! (Carole)
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 518 Member
    Gm yall
    Pw 216.6
    Cw 225

I've Obviously been eating my emotions through food. Ty everyone for the condolences over losing my best fur friend.

And congrats to the husband who beat cancer. Woot woot.

We had snow over the weekend here and it was gorgeous. I went to a church rally over the weekend and to see some of the beauty was amazing. We have more snow coming for tonight. Up to 2 inches. We shall see what happens. Saturdays snow was only supposed to be a dusting. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 370 Member
    JenHul
    Monday weigh ins
    PW: 174.7
    CW:175.3
    LTD: -6.9

Nov 6 steps 4393
    Nov 7 steps 11,058
    Nov 8 steps 6107
    Nov 9 steps 8642
    Nov 10 steps 9469
    Nov 11 steps 8564
    Nov 12 steps 8952
    N0v 13 steps 4064

Oh poo, a little bit of a gain. My steps were not great either, new week and hoping to get back on track!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    @PatriceFitnessPal

I think my son is just focused on other things. The particular candidate in question, from Colorado, is infamous, but he didn’t know who she was. He’s at school in Indiana and once he’s registered to vote there he’ll be more involved I hope. The race still hasn’t been called.

I’ve been terrible with my diet this past week and my weigh in Friday is going to show it, but I’ll regroup later.

We took a quick trip to NYC and had a lovely time and lots of great food. This morning, I had a lovely 7 mile run around Central Park and it was perfect.

Heading back to Houston to see my parents, celebrate my birthday Thursday and then going to the islands with my husband, kids and their significant others. Pina coladas are not friendly to the calories, but I just don’t care. They are going to be on their own soon and I don’t know how much longer we will get these family trips so I want to enjoy.
    I’ll try to check in every few days to see how everyone is doing, but in case I miss anyone, Happy early Thanksgiving all!
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    I had to put my best furry friend down today of 11 Yeats. Naygro Poffer, aka black dog, suffered a stroke during the night. Such a hard decision to make.

Sending hugs your way...so sorry for your loss :'(
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 304.4
    CW: 304.1
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    edited November 2022
    Hi all,
    Thanks @PatriceFitnessPal it was a moving but fulfilling day.It's nice to recall memories with good friends.
    I have definitely been indulging too much food & wine over the weekend.Its easy done @Susanna527 but you don't need to apologise to the team,I'm sure we have all been there at one stage 😏 I'm sure like me you will gain back some control.
    I have booked a few classes at the gym & I've started building up my strengthening exercises.I can't believe it's over a year since I dislocated my right shoulder.I skidded on some wet leaves in my backyard the other day & landed on my right arm.I was so scared as I do not want it to happen again !
    It's a horrid grey rainy day here in the UK.Ive got to get the bus into town to pick up my first Christmas present I ordered for my husband.So ☔ needed.
    Have a good Tuesday everyone ❤
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    Forgot to post my steps @jessicakrall8 I hope you're feeling better ?

11/11 6,861
    11/12 11,579
    11/13 9,271
    11/14 22,099
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,145 Member
    Daily step goal: 7,000
    Sun 11/13: 11,168
    Mon 11/14: 13,664
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 265 Member
    Steps update (daily step goal 6k)
    11/5 8,796
    11/6 9,565
    11/7 3,625
    11/8 3,559
    11/9 3,540
    11/10 6,101
    11/11 6,542
    11/12 8,261
    11/13 9,843
    11/14 3,062

• Armygirlarmyof1
    And as soon as, I got my head out of my butt and faced the sun 🌞 to get back on track. I slipped on a small patch of ice by my front door and bruised up my left knee. It's not as bad today as it was yesterday though.

I stayed up late last night and watched these humongous snow flakes fall. Of course, it was beautiful and a dusting today, compared to 4 to 5 inches from Saturday. I ended up taking a nap, some thing I rarely do but it felt good. Mostly chilled and rested today, which I listened to my body and obeyed it.

Tomorrow back to the grind and I think upper body strength training. That's what I Want to accomplish.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @Armygirlarmyof1 Hope your knee gets better soon...I just cringed when you described what happened...OUCH!

Take care!
    Jessica
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    @jessicakrall8 , ty. It's healing for sure. I was gonna do upper body strength training today but I think because of the tenderness in my knee, I'm gonna stretch that out and work on it.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,260 Member
    Current Maintenance Weigh In:
  • LaurieWrobo
    Steps:
    11/13 5,069
    11/14 4,072
    11/15 4,592
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-167.2
    Current weight-168.8

Good lord, I thought I was doing better, dang it. Also I just realized I havent posted my steps in 2 weeks, oops. I guess I will just opt out of being a stepper until next month.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    Sorry I have been so quiet, November (especially this past week) is a very busy time for us. We had 3 birthdays in our house this past week, maybe thats why the weight gain this week? Yesterday was my 35th birthday, nothing too exciting happened, worked 9 hours and took my daughter to gymnastics. My son and his Girlfriend got me a lamp with built in plug ins and an organizer, my husband bouths me a wearable blanket thing, and a friend at work got me a coffee gift card. It was nice to have people think of me. My father in law usualy gets me subway and starbucks gift cards as a birthday/christmas gift combo, but other than that, we dont celebrate which is fine, I never really celebrated and havent gotten gifts since I was like 14, so it was a nice surprise.

Other than that, I have been picking up a lot of shifts, gotta get ahead for christmas. I recently bought a spin bike I found for a really good deal, and have it in my living room and brought in my free weights, so a couple days a week I am getting up at 530am, making my husbands lunch then doing a quick workout inside (we got half a foot of snow and more on the way)

Hope everyone is doing good and staying warm if winter hit where you are also
  • LaurieWrobo
    Happy birthday @angmarie28 🎉🎉🎉💥💥💥
This discussion has been closed.