What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• jmjanne1
    jmjanne1 Posts: 6 Member
    ... I'm working out my emotions instead of eating them.

love this. I need to...

• bfgraff01
    bfgraff01 Posts: 1 Member
    i want abs for summer
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,725 Member
    edited November 2022
    Positive attitude
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Paindeme wrote: »
    Paindeme wrote: »
    0.2 away from 138! I'm losing very slow on purpose and it's motivating to keep going because it's working and it doesn't feel like a diet at all(I've had ice cream every night for the last week!)

I weighed 138.8 today , so I achieved my goal already :)

Next mini goal is 136 so I finally won't be in the overweight category anymore (fingers crossed for the last time ever)

Yay for hitting your goal! :)
  • dralicephd
    dralicephd Posts: 401 Member
    Just trying to get back to a normal routine of working out. I was sick for a few weeks and fell out of the habit. I'm currently clawing my way back to the routine. Thanksgiving didn't help, but that's ok, I'll get there.
    On the plus side, I have maintained my weight during this time. That's a win.
  • 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,725 Member
    Maintaining weight during the holidays
  • Mr_lewis32
    Mr_lewis32 Posts: 1 Member
    My motivation: get to 200 by the end of the year. I am going to have to really push myself, but I believe that I can do it. I am trying to go from a size 38 waist down to a size 36 before the end of the year. I am stepping up my gym time and exercises. I am varying between cardio and sterngth training. I am also going back to intermitent fasting. I am hoping that with all of this combined I will lose those pesky 2 inches.
  • sandramarshall200
    sandramarshall200 Posts: 106 Member
    10% of body weight, another .8 kilo to go. But that is the smallest of my goals, After that, still need to lose 25%.
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    My mini goal is ten pounds down by mid February when I’m going to Aruba. It’s going to be tricky with the holidays, but I’m confident I can maintain discipline while allowing myself a couple specific days of calorie overage.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!