Shape Shifters Team Chat - NOVEMBER 2022

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Pupowl
    Saturday weigh in
    PW: 229.4
    CW: 227.5
    Didn't quite make my 2.2 loss goal. I had one big meal on Saturday. It seems a little silly that a whole week of good eating didn't make up for that. I will try to keep my 'treats' smaller on Saturday as well.
    Steps 18 Nov: 14.915
    Happy Saturday everyone <3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 905 Member
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 138.4
    CW 138
    Steps
    11/15 11,618
    11/16 15,514
    11/17 22,847
    11/18 10,235
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 265 Member
    Yukie_OP Saturday weigh-in
    PW:134.4
    CW: 134.4

Not much change here.
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 147 Member
    nancyinmo
    Saturday
    PW: 196.6
    CW: 194.0

I’m pleasantly surprised! I had visitors all week, so there was a lot of eating out. This week will also be tough as we are visiting my daughter in college, but since I had a good week, even with dining out, I’m hopeful I can do it again.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    lxkp047hxxrs.gif
    Missing the following 4 weigh-ins for the week (incl today):
    @alleykat69
    @Walela617
    @ewilhelm2487
    @CasandraW

Sunday's stats tabulation begins REALLY early tomorrow morning, so please report in ASAP! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    The November Week 4 Group Challenge is posted and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, November 20th. Please join us for a Sweet and Savory Recipe Exchange kicking off the holiday season. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10878123/november-week-4-group-challenge-sweet-and-savory-recipe-exchange/p1?new=1

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :smile:
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 227.6
    CW 229.6

Sorry I’m later today.
    I think this is water weight. Why? I don’t know. I woke up with puffy eyes and my rings don’t fit. Oh well. On to next week
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 518 Member
    @frankwbrown , yes it's not cool when that knee joint gets hurt. It is still sore but is way better now than what it had been but will take a minute
  • jessicakrall8
    CasandraW wrote: »
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 227.6
    CW 229.6

Sorry I’m later today.
    I think this is water weight. Why? I don’t know. I woke up with puffy eyes and my rings don’t fit. Oh well. On to next week

@CasandraW I occasionally deal with swelling too...it sucks. Hopefully it will go down quickly...drink a little more water and wash out any extra sodium your body might be holding onto...enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Good morning yall. Left knee is still slightly sore but most definitely on the mend. I was supposed to go to my ladies church group this morning but having tummy troubles.

I did weigh in a day early as I've got 2 medical appointments tomorrow...dietician and endocrinologist.

Pw225
    Cw 215.4...yes I'm back in the game
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 271 Member
    alleykat69
    weigh In: Sunday
    PW:185.8
    CW: 185.O
    SW: 255
    TWL: 70

This month has been a tough one. Been sick for about 2 weeks now. Fingers crossed that December will be better. I hate not being able to work out or get outside. The cold air makes my whole body hurt.
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,322 Member
    edited November 2022
    Congratulations on all the losses this week! Thanks for the advice on water retention. It’s definitely helpful to drink more water to flush it out.

I’ve had some lingering muscle soreness that has interfered with exercising — and probably leading to some water retention, too. I’ve been doing the minimum in terms of workouts until I have a chance to get a massage or some physical therapy treatments. For now, I have to remember to use the foam roller and stretch. I’m terrible about stretching so any improvement will be a welcome change. I thought about joining the yoga class at our local YMCA this week but didn’t make it. I’ll keep trying to build the behavior change into my routine.

Do any of you have a stretching routine that works well for you?

I hope everyone has a good week. Keep up the good work!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

u4kfvognamxh.png
    5c3uni5ojew4.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    wsp0an9qyhwk.png

By Pounds
    ixqnf8b5m8oa.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    4wnlc8f9emlj.png

By Pounds
    1h7fb5csp7jy.png
    tv3h5a8je3lu.png

Team Winners
    qra2r06xuxb6.png
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    @PatriceFitnessPal , have you checked out bird or Maddy Morrison on you tube. That's where I go for my yoga and stretching, sore or tender muscles or joints
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    ppl
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,146 Member
    Daily step goal: 7,000
    Fri, 11/18: 10,051
    Sat, 11/19: 13,671
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    Steps
    19 Nov: 14.341
    20 Nov: 14.840
    Happy Monday <3
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,322 Member
    @Armygirlarmyof1 - Thank you for the suggestions. I’ll check out the YouTube options.
  • jessicakrall8
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 304.1
    CW: 303.7
This discussion has been closed.