newbee!!

Options
Hi everyone, I am new to the site and I love it. This is just great and I know it will help me with my goal to a healthier, happier me! I live in Colorado (GO BRONCOS?) I have been happly married to the same man for almost 29 years. I have two grown sons, a cutie pie 3yr old grandson (check out the bronco fan) and we are gitting ready for our 2nd grandson in May. I am the heaviest I have ever been at 210lbs. I am hoping to take off at least 20lbs by July when we take off on our first ever Caribbean Cruise. So here I go, wish me luck and lets do this thing!!!

Sheila

Replies

• Sheraff
    Sheraff Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to the site and I love it. This is just great and I know it will help me with my goal to a healthier, happier me! I live in Colorado (GO BRONCOS?) I have been happly married to the same man for almost 29 years. I have two grown sons, a cutie pie 3yr old grandson (check out the bronco fan) and we are gitting ready for our 2nd grandson in May. I am the heaviest I have ever been at 210lbs. I am hoping to take off at least 20lbs by July when we take off on our first ever Caribbean Cruise. So here I go, wish me luck and lets do this thing!!!

Sheila
  • Aeilm
    Aeilm Posts: 92
    Options
    Good luck girl!! You can do this!
    Heehee...your grandson is adorable!!! Congrats on expecting grandson #2!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!:flowerforyou:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck .
  • dzenhye
    dzenhye Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome Sheraff! I am new too...just started this week. It has really been a help for me..reading the optimism and doing the calorie counts. It sounds like you are on your way!! Best of luck.
    I too am married 29 yrs this April and have 3 grown boys. I'd like to lose weight for summer also...I cringe at putting on my warm weather clothes!! But we are on the right track and we can do it!! Thanks to everyone here.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You can do this...this is a wonderful site. It's been a lifesaver for me an many others :drinker:
  • Sheraff
    Sheraff Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am so excited just reading all the success stories and together we can do this. We know we have it in us we just need to bring it! I think my problem all these years has been being there for everyone else at work and at home. but somewhere along the line I forgot to take care of me. IT"S ME TIME!!!:drinker: :love:
  • dzenhye
    dzenhye Posts: 11
    Options
    Definately ME time!!! My doctor had said that no one can get us healthy but ourselves and that is what really got me thinking about change. Of course it took 6 months of thinking to get the action going, but I am doing it now!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: