What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    This. And hoping it’s actually helping my bone heal back together.😕Twice daily even though there’s been “no significant difference using it twice daily over the once a day prescribed.” Just in case.
    01kew6d02m2j.jpeg

Dang! Idk what’s happening but I hope you recover and quickly!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    This. And hoping it’s actually helping my bone heal back together.😕Twice daily even though there’s been “no significant difference using it twice daily over the once a day prescribed.” Just in case.
    01kew6d02m2j.jpeg

That looks like an old school D battery machine
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    01kew6d02m2j.jpeg

Yeah idk how much my insurance paid for it but it only allows you to use it twice a day and is single patient use. And it disables itself after a year to be thrown away. Seems crazy to me.
  • TwitchyMagee
    01kew6d02m2j.jpeg

Yeah idk how much my insurance paid for it but it only allows you to use it twice a day and is single patient use. And it disables itself after a year to be thrown away. Seems crazy to me.
    I’ve seen similar policies for sleep test thingies. Seems wasteful. But I hope it works quickly
  • MelG7777
    01kew6d02m2j.jpeg

Dang! Idk what’s happening but I hope you recover and quickly!

Thanks! Broke it at the gym in May. Had surgery a week later to have a screw put in. Thought all was well but about 6-8 weeks after I was released to go back to my regular gym it started hurting and my surgeon xrayed and found out it hadn’t healed more.😫So this device is supposed to stimulate bone healing. Thankfully I can do almost everything on my own at a regular gym but it’s just not the same. I miss my regular place.
  • MelG7777
    01kew6d02m2j.jpeg

I’ve seen similar policies for sleep test thingies. Seems wasteful. But I hope it works quickly

I don’t think it’s meant to. But maybe I’ll be the anomaly. Or at least it’ll START looking promising quickly? I think it takes months. But at least 2 times daily I have an excuse to sit for 20 minutes! Silver lining? Thank you.💗
  • vfhmw8v6f2
    vfhmw8v6f2 Posts: 9 Member
    Drinking espresso and getting ready for some cardio while reading this
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Eating vegan mac'n'cheese and apple slices (so tired of turkey) and killing time on the internet. Then I get to help the teenager with a school project (yay).
  • TwitchyMagee
    Pomanders
    cbu0qgczedc6.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,666 Member
    Hauling Christmas decorations upstairs
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited November 2022
    Contemplating raking leaves in the front yard, but it's dark and my neighbors might think I've gone off the deep end.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Wondering why on earth someone would make a soda that tastes like Turkey & Gravy 🤢
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Wondering why on earth someone would make a soda that tastes like Turkey & Gravy 🤢

Yeah - that’s ducking nasty
  • cowsfan12
    Contemplating raking leaves in the front yard, but it's dark and my neighbors might think I've gone off the deep end.

Who gives a chit what the neighbors think !!
  • Peachesnstuff
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

You make a good point. I'mma throw on my bikini and thigh high boots
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

You make a good point. I'mma throw on my bikini and thigh high boots

That’s what I’m talkin bout!!

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Waiting on lunch to cook.. Im trying duck fat potatoes with truffle butter with my roast chicken 😋 I hope they taste good 🤞
  • BayBlue22
    BayBlue22 Posts: 147 Member
    Trying to figure out how I can best prepare for a ski trip in 4 weeks. Mulling over finding the right balance between eating, cardio and strength training. It’s been over 3 years since I have been this heavy and de-conditioned. Need to be able to keep up with my two sons!
  • Dwg1217
    Dwg1217 Posts: 24 Member
    Working my cattle ranch