Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• sparrish47
    sparrish47 Posts: 60 Member
    56 year old female trying this one more time. I need all the support I can get.
  • Dejavous6
    Dejavous6 Posts: 11 Member
    Friends wanted!

Looking to lose a few stone in weight and build my fitness levels up.
  • petegaymer2022
    petegaymer2022 Posts: 13 Member
    Always up for more friends, especially uk based or team gay
  • KevAscroft
    KevAscroft Posts: 3 Member
    Working class man, up North.

Feel free to add, no Jeffery Dahmers please :#
  • Back after a hiatus , ready to do this again and sort myself out for good!
  • petewhynot
    petewhynot Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm a 46yrs old man I'm a little over 5'9.5" tall. My current weight is about 188lbs. I'm starting my weight lose journey looking to lose 20lbs. And like to do in 3-4 months. I'll be doing weight training and high protein diet. I'm looking for friends that will push me and help motivate me to my goals. Ill be doing the same for you. I'll post a picture of myself soon.
  • Northwest8
    Northwest8 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello you people!
    I’m Jennifer!
    I have used this in the past! Totally forgot it existed and came back to it today! Thought it’s a great idea to meet new people in a similar situation to yourself! Let’s have a chat!
  • Anyone welcome to add me . Looking for motivation and change of recipes
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    OMAD plus protein here. If I can do it, twice, you can do it too, there is nothing stopping us but our own appetite! Immoderate appetites die!
  • Goingswole84
    Goingswole84 Posts: 13 Member
    Hey guys I'm new here and hope to make some new gym buds and get some tips
  • Rockman67
    Rockman67 Posts: 76 Member
    I just started yesterday I'd like to maintain my weight and loose some more pounds! Love meeting new people! Open to meeting new friends!
  • Goingswole84
    Goingswole84 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello everyone I'm Dave 38 I'm on a high protein low carb/sugar diet while also bulking up muscle. My training is wieght lifting with some cardio. Add me as a friend so we can help eachother
  • sugarfreesquirrel
    sugarfreesquirrel Posts: 268 Member
    If you want some friends to keep up with, join this group, we each post a daily blog just for us (as an individual), which others can leave feedback on. Look forward to seeing you :-)
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 65 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me looking for more friends to help me stay motivated and accountable
  • tbridges273
    tbridges273 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I've been logging in to Myfitnesspal for 39 days now and I've lost 14 pounds. I need to lose around 80 pounds in total. I am giving myself a year. If you are wanting to chat about your weight loss journey, we can be friends.
  • rosiedogmom72
    rosiedogmom72 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm a 50 year old type 2 diabetic grandmother, wanting to get healthier for the grandkids. Could use as much support and motivation as possible. All friends welcome!
  • SimplyDad
    SimplyDad Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add! Just a dad over here trying to defeat all dad bods. Tying to have a goal reached by Mayish time frame. I try to post everyday and comment on others post. Now.. Lets get ahead of the curve for 2023!!
  • AndyRRobinson
    AndyRRobinson Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone, I've struggled with my weight ever since I can remember, I'm now 59.. the only time I've lost a large amount of weight (23lbs) was when I went on the Atkins diet when it first hit.. but at that time a person could only eat so much bacon & eggs! I've done a little reading up on the Keto way and it seems to be along similar lines but nowhere near as restrictive so I've started today and I'll see how it goes. My plan is to read up as much as I can about Keto and buy in the things I'll need, foodwise... eggs, meat, cheese, veg, flour, milk etc.
    I've joined as a premium member to help me along the way, feel free to add me.
  • owinoc
    owinoc Posts: 14 Member
    Hello, I did this a long time ago and now I am back trying again. I'm 66 years old. Would like to lose about 20 lbs more lbs. I am doing NOOM, which was great in the beginning and lost 25 lbs, with a month to go I don't even want to read/listen to their daily lessons. Would love some friends and motivation along the way.