What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• sunnybunny5us
    sunnybunny5us Posts: 18 Member
    fgm7vl86fb1k.jpeg
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    x9dz9wsgzmdm.jpeg

Yesterday’s meals
    B-eggs with chives, broccoli quinoa bites, grapes
    L- 3-ingredient pancakes again (had to use the rest of the bananas up)
    D-stuffed pepper soup

And finally a cup of chocolate mint tea instead of an ice cream sundae 😂
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Rice with cold Sichuan dishes. Smashed cucumber and mouthwatering chicken which is a traditional dish which has an unfortunate name but is great for leftover roast chicken or turkey.
    iawkvftpgt88.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    Wednesday late breakfast: Flaxseed banana pancakes with half a cup of berries and a drizzle of pure maple syrup
    i31vjhyup23i.jpg
  • acpgee
    i just started a new job and am not set up for remote working yet. Hence, the hubby is doing a lot more of the cooking during the week. Tonight we had Dutch zuurkool stampot (=mash with sauerkraut) and meatballs.
    sm94psktg92s.jpeg
  • acpgee
    My turn to cook. Salad with baby gem, ranch dressing, halved grapes, slivers of cabrales (=blue goat cheese from Asturia) and croutons to start. Main of pan fried sea bream, lentils cooked in bisque and air fryer roast belgian endive.
    fi1nvxlpdtb0.jpeg
    lft0fuhv5zgu.jpeg

• widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    edited December 2022
    This one may sound weird..but..anyhoo..Kurobuta sausage and zucchini airfried on top of a salad of cabbage, sauerkraut, spring greens, hiro tomatoes, jalapeno,onion, fennel, feta, caraway seeds and a smidge of sf honey mustard. Side of cheese for the pups.
    7c11conf01ju.jpg
  • cmsienk
    Thursday dinner: I was out running errands all day so - appetizer dinner while watching another episode of Alaska Daily: Chicken skewers with BBQ dipping sauce and cheese nachos
    unofj52veaa8.jpg
  • cmsienk
    Friday breakfast: old fashioned oatmeal with 1/2 small banana, 1/3 cup berries, 1 T golden flaxseed and a drizzle of maple syrup. Oh- and coffee
    n7odk6ny26gg.jpg
  • acpgee
    Air fryer chicken wings tossed in Vietnamese caramel/fish sauce, roast potatoes cooked under the chicken, leftover lentils from last night, salad of beetroot, grapes, tangerine and smoked sardine.dq8izvnpd5bw.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Mushrooms and Cannellini Beans in a Dijon Gravy with Brown Rice & Asparagus. Couldn’t finish it despite it being under 400 cals - next time (I have 2 more servings of the mushrooms and beans in the fridge) I’ll skip the rice.

7azo9a6a8p1d.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    Friday dinner: another hectic day trying to get things done before I go out of town for a week. I made chicken nachos with some of the chicken skewers from last night. Corn chips, chicken, ancho chili powder and cumin, shredded cheese. Salsa for dipping
    dredvo8jrvf5.jpg

• acpgee
    We went to a pop up that does food from Louisiana. A little disappointed because cooking in their last pop up in a cafe was better than today in an old warehouse in a trendy neighbourhood where the kitchen set up was probably more primitive. Still did love the grilled oysters.
    bgz54n7hj3gm.jpeg
    k7g0fhusmked.jpeg
    9halh001ahek.jpeg
    3jz4qq5hj9wk.jpeg
    yj607p7s1y6j.jpeg

• widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    @acpgee curious about the watermelon radish dish..was that just prepared with vinegar and dill, side of saltines? Also what is the last dish pictured?
  • acpgee
    @widgit808
    Under the watermelon radish (dressed with olive oil and dill, no vinegar) there was a scoop of smoked fish dip. The texture was better than what I make at home being hand flaked instead of blitzed in the food processor.
    The last picture is a side of collared greens and mushrooms and the red rice with beans and a chorizo style cooked sausage. I googled "potlkker" recipes and I suspect it is devolved from "pot liquor" as the veg had been cooked in broth.
    orjgzpkiqywh.jpeg