What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    Drinking coffee... running through a mental checklist for my flight on Saturday
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    I got it!! Thanks for the good luck :smile:

Came here for this! Congratulations!!! 🍾
  • ElMeroKeeQue
    ElMeroKeeQue Posts: 540 Member
    I got it!! Thanks for the good luck :smile:

Came here for this! Congratulations!!! 🍾

Thanks! I can certainly feel the MFP love :love:
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Waiting for the clock to allow me to leave for the day. It was a easy day thank gawd.
  • OpheliaCooter
    Not going on a trip once again. Got dressed and makeup, everything but I just don’t think I care for traveling alone tbh. I’m like, why fly to another state and stress about time and pay uber and maybe a hotel at this point to do what? Wonder another museum by myself? Take myself out to eat again? Meh
  • ROULER10
    ROULER10 Posts: 39 Member
    Chilling after a hard week at work
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Not going on a trip once again. Got dressed and makeup, everything but I just don’t think I care for traveling alone tbh. I’m like, why fly to another state and stress about time and pay uber and maybe a hotel at this point to do what? Wonder another museum by myself? Take myself out to eat again? Meh

I’m sorry. Look beautiful tho, can confirm.😍
  • OpheliaCooter
    MelG7777 wrote: »

🥰
  • ROULER10
    ROULER10 Posts: 39 Member
    ,🤔
  • Rshtnz
    Rshtnz Posts: 17 Member
    Making up my mind not to wait till 01/01 to get back in track
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member

Jealous u got to see
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member

Jealous u got to see

Not to rub it in but I get to see semi-regularly. Always😍😍
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,029 Member
    Legs
  • Peachesnstuff
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Legs

🦿👍 Morning!
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,029 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Legs

🦿👍 Morning!

Good morning ☀️
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,130 Member
    Debating getting out of bed
  • OpheliaCooter
    Panicking about almost reacting to a old af conversation omg it was so close.
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Sitting on the couch trying to get comfortable and listening to all the old man jokes cause I got shingles at the ripe old age of 34
  • Peachesnstuff
    tigrig wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch trying to get comfortable and listening to all the old man jokes cause I got shingles at the ripe old age of 34

Ugh. I'm so sorry! That is painful 😣