Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,472 Member
    bpoe6eync8ag.jpeg

I once worked in a tourist attraction. We had a sign nearby that said, "Deer Crossing." I was once asked, "How do the deer know to cross there?"

Nooooooo, tell me no one actually asked you that!!!!! 😂😂🤣
  • honey_honey_12
    08cwv1co3iim.jpeg
  • michaeljoleksak
    michaeljoleksak Posts: 16 Member
    Why do they spell NOEL with an L?
  • honey_honey_12
    I think I’m semi-psychic 😂
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    You can be a 10 in physical appearance, but if you're ugly on the inside you're automatically deducted 10 points...and now you just invisible
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    You can be a 10 in physical appearance, but if you're ugly on the inside you're automatically deducted 10 points...and now you just invisible

You also become harder to see when you turn 50
  • Peachesnstuff

You also become harder to see when you turn 50

It's also harder to see after you turn 40 🤓
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

That’s why us 5’s out hur being funny making you smile - cause when the 10 is invisible we become 10’s by process elimination —- big brain time 🧠
  • Peachesnstuff
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

That’s why us 5’s out hur being funny making you smile - cause when the 10 is invisible we become 10’s by process elimination —- big brain time 🧠

❤️
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    If one synchronized swimmer drowns... do they all drown ?

s2qfhtslgqhw.png
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    qf592cys5lcf.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    edited December 2022
    I'm trying to pick out a holiday card to send to our clients and I've decided that owls are creepy. Staring at you all wide-eyed, head halfway twisted around on their body. Like in the Exorcist.

(I also can't make the signature part not sound pervy. "....and his staff".)
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm trying to pick out a holiday card to send to our clients and I've decided that owls are creepy. Staring at you all wide-eyed, head halfway twisted around on their body. Like in the Exorcist.

(I also can't make the signature part not sound pervy. "....and his staff".)

Happy holidays from Joe schmo &staff (without the pronoun)

Or

Or happy holidays from Joe Schmo & all of us here at Joe Schmoe enterprises

Also have you ever seen what owls look like when their feathers are wet or compressed? Funny looking