WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR DECEMBER 2022

Replies

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,042 Member
    :heart:
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,678 Member
    Morning ladies
    Well i took nyquil last night and slept well,woke up feeling so much better and got up and got the laundry in the dryer .and got the garbage together and folded laundry and wrapped a few presents..hey its great when you have a little bit of energy...
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    OMGoodness, each year this village gets harder and harder to put up. My knees and back are just not up to the challenge anymore. Takes at least two-three days, but I love it so much and hubby loves it so much that he'd like it to be up all year! LOL! (NOT happening)

4 Who is someone in your life that you’re grateful for? past, my gram, who taught me to be grateful for everything I have and to pray always, present, my new relationship with our oldest daughter, Lacy
    Love and Blessings, Carla, in MN
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,028 Member
    4. Someone I am grateful for...My ex-boyfriend who helped me through some very tough times just by loving me. My parents who are so willing to cheerfully share their home. My college buddy who gets me out of my comfort zone of activities.

Annie in Delaware
  • grandmallie
    3 loads of laundry in for my son his battery died and decided to tell me at 10:30 , i gave him a AAA card he could have used that but alas mom took him to work..and now doing thr laundry ..but thats ok...
    At least I have the energy to do it.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,190 Member
    Did a few more cards, but I'll have to buy stamps for them. I reckon I have six more to go.
    Nice nap.
    England game tonight. DH says he's going to watch it in his study. :)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,439 Member
    Morning ladies
    Well i took nyquil last night and slept well,woke up feeling so much better and got up and got the laundry in the dryer .and got the garbage together and folded laundry and wrapped a few presents..hey its great when you have a little bit of energy...

Nyquil is powerful! When I have a cold it's usually sinus related, so I take alka selzer plus, then a Nyquil chaser.🤗😂💖.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,439 Member
    bpcv94w0ywsh.jpeg
    What an OS sailors Christmas might look like on a ship. Old photo of one of Lee's ships.🤗🎄
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    🎄. 😊 🎄 ⭐️

• grandmallie
    Well back from running errands...picked up groceries from both Walmart and Sams,holy moly talk about crazy...the gas line at Sams was just Wild gas was 2.99 a gallon..but I got it done and 3rd load of laundry in the dryer.. and yup ol momma stopped at Pep boys and bought a battery for Dans car.. so .Merry Christmas and happy Birthday all in one shot.. that was 236.00.
    Im relaxing now.. i think i deserve it.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,506 Member
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/kids- 33.38min, 22elev, 2.26ap, 88ahr, 102mhr, 1.54mi= 160mi
    Strava app = 189c
    Walk w/ chispas and yogi -43.25min, 22e.ev, 2.53ap, 88ahr, 100mhr, 2.03mi= 205c
    Strava app = 249c

**Lucy has gone 1-1/2mi for the last two days.

Total cal 365