What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 824 Member
    Brunch:

🍽️ sautéed liver, vegetable stir fry.
    🍹 Blueberry-açaí-greens protein shake and a fresh peach juice for dessert.

l9xefak0q64w.jpeg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    ln9ovof7f7lj.jpeg
    cq43hpx8oxss.jpeg
    m5b8r11z6eik.jpeg
    Mexican restaurant near the hotel. Service was not great but food was good. Marg was not good either.
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    @acpgee thank you! Surprised at what was hidden underneath the radish but sounds yummy. The last pic of sausage dish is an optical illusion, looked to me to be a meatloaf of sorts 😄 Love all your posts...thank you for them!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    Monday morning: Breakfast at the hotel. Cereal, a hard boiled egg, a mini croissant, (I didn't realize the other pastry had raisins in it, so passed on that) and a latte machiatto.
    4m1i6u6tdkmp.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Beef rendang cooked sous vide in a huge batch and warmed up from the freezer. Asian cucumber salad with black sesame. Rice.
    h4s95vh9d6nu.jpeg
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited December 2022
    Feeling a little mellow yellow for Monday night's dinner (12/05) - baked lemon-pepper Alaskan cod, roasted golden cauliflower, rotini and sauce. Simple, tasty. MFP calcs this plate as approx. 702 cals, 43g protein, 25g fat (mostly EVOO), 79g carb. Had a 2nd, smaller portion, keeping within my total daily goals.

o9r23y2rm4ed.jpg
  • acpgee
    Starter of Turkish salad with watermelon, feta and mint. Main of tagliata di manzo with roast potatoes on the side.
    hjicyuic3k4o.jpeg
    e0hcb0hardx8.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    y9ju0xmpbp1a.jpg
    to0i8gdmvefr.jpg
    mgpg7gn8vtwu.jpg
    foy6x14u4eiu.jpg
    becpdhbg3z2x.jpg
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2022
    Wednesday dinner at the Frankfurt Christmas market: Rindswurst (beef sausage, pommes and a Coke)... and a hot chocolate a little later (I should've taken the picture before the whipped cream melted)
    etyopbjq1rku.jpg
    mpm8gvq8cmjy.jpg

• acpgee
    Easy quick dinner of salad with halved seedless grapes, shavings of cabrales cheese, homemade croutons from the store cupboard and ranch dressing we had in the fridge. Main of gramignana with sausage meat ragu we pulled out of the freezer from a batch cooked last month. If you ever cook stuff that stores well in the freezer, fridge, or store cupboard, make a bigger batch than you need so that you can use it over a few weeks.
    kokw0uq0224e.jpeg
    y2tsg16kqkz0.jpeg

• cmsienk
    edited December 2022
    Last night in Frankfurt. Finally got out for a (more than) decent dinner with a few co-workers. Creamy basil pesto salmon pasta qzwctbzg3sbv.jpg
  • acpgee
    We went out for Szechuan. A new ritual proposed by the hubby to eat out on Fridays to signal that weekend is starting, as breaking routine shoud help make the weekend feel longer. We ordered 3 cup chicken, green beans with minced pork, and cumin lamb. A single portion of rice is not pictured.
    kck7606d4zyd.jpeg
    wjns9ravk2c4.jpeg

• widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    3b1cnfpqwwtp.jpg
  • crystalme1
    crystalme1 Posts: 10 Member
    My foods look different each day but tonight I had an easy spegetti
  • acpgee
    Went to a Chinese supperclub with a girlfriend.
    umtj7njlr8g0.jpeg
    xsiqmwchl8ic.jpeg
    mbcswgkncsc1.jpeg
    55d9fqsslqxf.jpeg
    qlsizlfo7bjb.jpeg
    loueo3kwr0rd.jpeg
    31j9rlajj5jn.jpeg
    kfkkorpdepzr.jpeg
    d4ghp3b8ydln.jpeg
    l053aedga4pf.jpeg
    az3tbhw1dki2.jpeg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    1y9er3bs574y.jpeg
    Gochujang beef, rice, blanched broccoli.