Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Does anybody want to go back to the Christmas market with me tomorrow? Wouldn't I have been smart to take some euros with me since most of the booths were cash only? 🤦‍♀️
    q34ty5c5xe1d.jpg

Are you asking me on a date?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    Would you say yes if she did?
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    Is there any other choice?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    😊 Do you prefer hot chocolate or mulled wine in your souvenir Christmas mug?
    yalrw2naw336.jpg

• nossmf
    You actually put real drinks into your souvenir mugs, rather than simply displaying them on a shelf?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2022
    How else was I supposed to drink my hot chocolate? Didn't all the hot drinks come in those mugs for 7 euro/euros (didn't I just recently learn that either way is acceptable) where you either kept the mug or took a token with you? If you returned the mug and the token, didn't you get 3 euros back?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    Dont I just love buying sourvenir mugs of places I go?

Isnt my cupboard full of them?

But they do all get used - isn't the reason it is a practical sourvenir one of the appeals?

• nossmf
    I used to believe the same about commemorative glassware, but after seeing how the decoration fades with repeated use/washing, am I mistaken for believing the same would happen with souvenir mugs?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Hmmmmm?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Wouldn’t I join you, @cmsienk , if I could for a Glühwein and some Christmas decoration shopping?? 😍
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    edited December 2022
    Wouldn't it depend on whether the mugs use an approach of applying the design before a glaze then firing, or use a simple stenciling method like I imagine most glassware uses? i.e. if the design is under a glaze, won't it be very durable?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Is it half full or half empty?
  • Cat0703a
    While I prefer half full, aren’t I really just hoping it’s refillable? 😅😂
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    edited December 2022
    Hasn't my experience been that pictures on souvenir mugs last just as well as pictures on any other mugs, like pictures of dogs, flowers, Disney character, football teams etc etc?

Why would they not?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    What would a mug commemorating The Invisible Man look like? 🤔
  • Mtn_hikin
    Don’t we all see through your question?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2022
    @frankwbrown, Aren't I imagining a hat and glasses on my commemorative The Invisible Man mug ...
    zqhnk2ife5cn.gif
  • Cat0703a
    Maybe those show when hot liquid is poured in like my old phantom of the opera mug?? Speaking of which, I wonder where that got to? 🤔
  • Cat0703a
    Are you back again, Yvette? Would you like to ask a question?