What irks you today?

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    When people read into the words I’ve said rather than taking them at face value.

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

Tbh I relied to that before I saw your previous reply about the flirting - it was a happy accident as bob would say

Well, my Dad's name was John, and he said I was a happy accident
  • cowsfan12 wrote: »
    When people read into the words I’ve said rather than taking them at face value.

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

Tbh I relied to that before I saw your previous reply about the flirting - it was a happy accident as bob would say

One of my favorite t-shirts is my Bob Ross no mistakes only happy accidents t-shirt. My kids still don't get it.
  • Peachesnstuff

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

One of my favorite t-shirts is my Bob Ross no mistakes only happy accidents t-shirt. My kids still don't get it.

Who's Bob Ross? And does he eat brisket?
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 224 Member
    A yard full of wet leaves.
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    A yard full of wet leaves.

You don't even get the fun crunch from dry leaves with those!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Kenn1414 wrote: »
    Had my blood tests. Feel so dizzy. Send snacks plz.

Surprisingly, there are still cookies and some of that cake left.

(You don't know me and cookies.)
  • cowsfan12 wrote: »

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

He probably did at least once. Happy little brisket from a happy little cow in a happy little pasture...
  • Kenn1414
    glassyo wrote: »
    Kenn1414 wrote: »
    Had my blood tests. Feel so dizzy. Send snacks plz.

Surprisingly, there are still cookies and some of that cake left.

(You don't know me and cookies.)

I have questions lol
  • Peachesnstuff

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

He probably did at least once. Happy little brisket from a happy little cow in a happy little pasture...

😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,132 Member
    My stupid hand and wrist that hurts again. I need a transplant
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,031 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Not marking my discussions
    Being too lazy to go try and find them

Probs gonna be banned from the grocery store bc they keep playing Christmas music...and I keep sobbing
    Maybe pop earbuds in your ears when you walk into the grocery store. Solves 2 3 problems: you can listen to anything you want instead of piped in Christmas music, and no one will bother you with insane questions and you won't be banned from the grocery store.

This would be a great idea for someone that shops in a grocery store where they didn't have to constantly defend themselves from the wretched other shoppers.

Why everyone so damn angry at Shop Rite?!

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

You’re killing me

• Peachesnstuff

Probs gonna be banned from the grocery store bc they keep playing Christmas music...and I keep sobbing
    Maybe pop earbuds in your ears when you walk into the grocery store. Solves 2 3 problems: you can listen to anything you want instead of piped in Christmas music, and no one will bother you with insane questions and you won't be banned from the grocery store.

This would be a great idea for someone that shops in a grocery store where they didn't have to constantly defend themselves from the wretched other shoppers.

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

You’re killing me

I know, aren't I great?! 😂

Of course I know who Bob Ross is, I was having fun imagining what people's faces looked like when they were reading that 😋
  • cowsfan12

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

You’re killing me

Of course I know who Bob Ross is, I was having fun imagining what people's faces looked like
    when they were reading that 😋

I knew it!!! And yeah you pretty aight
  • Peachesnstuff

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

You’re killing me

Of course I know who Bob Ross is, I was having fun imagining what people's faces looked like

Awww 🥰

BTW, I still have never eaten that Brisket.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    OH.
    MY.
    GOD.
    !!!!!!!!!

WHY is someone fighting me so hard on paying an extra $25 "she wasn't told about before the appointment and I can check my records on that"?!?!?!

What records??? The boss gave you an invoice for the work he did. It's only $25. JUST PAY IT!!!

And this has been going on since May!

(Sometimes when I post, I'm only really half irked. Like when I posted about the Beignet food truck. I wasn't really irked. I do still want to taste that stupid beignet tho. :) Do we have a "Just do what I tell you to do, *kitten*" thread?)

saving-private-ryan-earn-this.gif

• cowsfan12

Stop flirting with me

Oh you caught that

You’re killing me

Awww 🥰

BTW, I still have never eaten that Brisket.

Come to Texas -

• Kenn1414
    Feel like my messages on here are so buggy right now. Either they don't send, only appear as sent hours later, or send like 4 times!
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    The fluorescent lights are very aggressive today
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,529 Member
    How people turn into slobs when they're on airplanes (with the general state of airplane bathrooms in mind)
  • Kenn1414
    How people turn into slobs when they're on airplanes (with the general state of airplane bathrooms in mind)

Once I was on a flight from Bangkok to Dubai, and the old man sat next to me took his shirt off and wouldn't stop burping the whole 8 hours. Thank god I had some pills to relax.